• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

SW stinks!

chun-ky

Silver Member
S: 15st10lb C: 11st1.5lb G: 11st2lb BMI: 24.4 Loss: 4st8.5lb(29.32%)
HA HA HA :D
My hubby is a bit fed up of SW at the moment!
I am experimenting with so many flavours/spices/herbs etc etc he said its emmiting from my pores! (eau de curry, eau de garlic any one?) :eek::eek:
Ontop of that, my love of alpen lights and all this extra fruit and veg i am consuming is giving me wind :eek: ( maybe the mushy pea curry has not helped either:rolleyes: )
Think i may need a week on bland food or he will be in the spare room :cry:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

chun-ky

Silver Member
S: 15st10lb C: 11st1.5lb G: 11st2lb BMI: 24.4 Loss: 4st8.5lb(29.32%)
Glad its not just me lol x

HA HA HA :D
My hubby is a bit fed up of SW at the moment!
I am experimenting with so many flavours/spices/herbs etc etc he said its emmiting from my pores! (eau de curry, eau de garlic any one?) :eek::eek:
Ontop of that, my love of alpen lights and all this extra fruit and veg i am consuming is giving me wind :eek: ( maybe the mushy pea curry has not helped either:rolleyes: )
Think i may need a week on bland food or he will be in the spare room :cry:
Well your weight loses for the weeks are fantastic, so it cant be all bad!!!

S: 21st12lb C: 15st2lb G: 12st5lb BMI: 30.4 Loss: 6st10lb(30.72%)
I fart a lot but I'm a veggie so I'm used to it!

mummy84

S: 10st13lb C: 9st13lb G: 8st12lb BMI: 28.1 Loss: 1st0lb(9.15%)
I break wind alot too lol Mostly in bed lol

S: 11st8lb C: 10st9lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 26.4 Loss: 0st13lb(8.02%)
Hahahaha this thread has made me giggle. I am new to SW but have noticed the increase in wind. My hubby has excessive wind to start with, so not sure feeding him SW meals is gonna help lol

shenzi

Gold Member
S: 17st13lb C: 17st0lb G: 11st8lb BMI: 43.5 Loss: 0st13lb(5.18%)
Lol if i break wind my hubby always says that's another pound gone!

I sure wish he was right id have been at target by now especially after the superwindy superspeed soup! X

S: 19st10lb C: 18st2lb G: 11st2lb BMI: 39.8 Loss: 1st8lb(7.97%)
shenzi said:
Lol if i break wind my hubby always says that's another pound gone!

I sure wish he was right id have been at target by now especially after the superwindy superspeed soup! X
If wind meant blowing pounds away I would be Victoria Beckham by now :D :D

Gobby x

S: 10st10lb C: 9st7lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 23.6 Loss: 1st3lb(11.33%)
OMG am sitting here laughing my head off!! This has got to be the best thread on here!! And yes I parp all the time - it's awful. I had lentil curry for lunch and chilli pasta for dinner yesterday so have garlic breath and windy bottom!! Trouble is me and my partner of 9 months do not pass wind in front of eachother so I am forever checking the back door is locked, get a glass of water etc!!:)

Thank you for making me giggle so much this morning

S: 19st10lb C: 19st10lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 47.4 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I'm experiencing s similar thing but with my breath!!! I live with my parents and yesterday my mum bought me sugar free chewing gun and my dad sugar free mints *subtle* I am now brushing excessively and off to buy mouthwash too!!! Oooops!!!

WelshCake

Silver Member
S: 21st2lb C: 14st9lb G: 11st6lb BMI: 35.2 Loss: 6st7lb(30.74%)
OMG am sitting here laughing my head off!! This has got to be the best thread on here!! And yes I parp all the time - it's awful. I had lentil curry for lunch and chilli pasta for dinner yesterday so have garlic breath and windy bottom!! Trouble is me and my partner of 9 months do not pass wind in front of eachother so I am forever checking the back door is locked, get a glass of water etc!!:)

Thank you for making me giggle so much this morning
Going to check the back door?? OMG I cant get off the sofa without sounding like a harley davidson :D

kerryathome

Silver Member
S: 13st11lb C: 10st10lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 23.5 Loss: 3st1lb(22.28%)
ah me too, especially after scan bran for lunch and baked pot and beans for tea at work, I had to switch to hifi bars from alpen light cos it was ridiculous when they were involved too.

lol, what an eating plan xx

shenzi

Gold Member
S: 17st13lb C: 17st0lb G: 11st8lb BMI: 43.5 Loss: 0st13lb(5.18%)
I haven't laughed this much for a while thanks ladies! X

S: 10st4lb C: 10st3lb G: 9st3lb BMI: 24.5 Loss: 0st1lb(0.69%)
Just to say I love this post!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cambridge Diet 100% Posts! 1
Slimming World 5
Lighter Life Forum 2