Swimming problems.....

moomintrolljen

Will be thin god dammit!!
I have a buoyancy issue when swimming - I have a nice costume which is obviously magical as it gives the impression of someone who isnt related to Bella Emberg and i also appear to perhaps have a figure although the 3 seconds im untowelled means very few people would know this - its halter necked and when im swimming along my boobs seem to float out of it...... I have to be very careful of youths with goggles :busted:

Are you meant to wear a bra with it?:p I'm meant to with mine but how many bra's do they think I own?! You'll have to learn to swim with your arms crossed. :giggle:

why are all the pretty cozys halter neck??????? Even after I've taken all the padding out, theres not much room for my 2 friends

I really don't like half the pool looking at my bangers either!:eek:

its halter necked and when im swimming along my boobs seem to float out of it...... I have to be very careful of youths with goggles :busted:

I can't offer any help sorry, but this made me laugh :D

You could volunteer your services - hire out each one as a buoyancy float and make a bit of extra cash.... ;)
In seriousness - it is a problem! Even the ones that are supposed to have built in bras have a habit of releasing the girls.... x

I have yet to find a swimming costume with a built in bra that actually does anything remotely supportive. Clearly they only intend the built in bra to be used on women who have concave breasticles. Important lesson to swimming costume manufacturers here - breasts have A SHAPE!

Best thing to do, just let it all hang out, no sweat !!!
2148276.gif

Sorry, now to be more serious. How about a strapless bra from Marks. I have a wonderful one from there that gives total support and could easily be worn with a cossie.

Back