switchin 2 ss

fatgirlslim76

been on ss+3 packs and small meal since i started on mon,thinkin of changin over 2 ss cause not enjoyin the meals,sick of eatin chicken every day, dont eat fish or tuna and cant stand quorn mince(yuk)weighin 2moro,bit dissapointed cause scales only showin 7lb off,everyone else seems 2 be losin 9+,my totm is due any day,cud that be slowin the weight down,cud ss speed up the weight loss,can someone please let me know...thankyou:talk017::party0019:

been on ss+3 packs and small meal since i started on mon,thinkin of changin over 2 ss cause not enjoyin the meals,sick of eatin chicken every day, dont eat fish or tuna and cant stand quorn mince(yuk)weighin 2moro,bit dissapointed cause scales only showin 7lb off,everyone else seems 2 be losin 9+,my totm is due any day,cud that be slowin the weight down,cud ss speed up the weight loss,can someone please let me know...thankyou:talk017::party0019:

7lbs off since Monday - fantastic !!!

remember....you can only do SS if you inform your GP....try not to compare with others....we're all different and lose at different rates :)

7lbs in less than a week is fabulous.........

Debz xx

7lb is really good! try not to compare your losses to others, we all lose at different rates!! I lost 7.5lb in my first week and was really pleased with that.

if you're not enjoying the meals it would be worth switching, otherwise you might find you start eating stuff that's not on the allowed lists to make your meals nicer.. would probably be easier for you to just go without for a while than eat stuff you're sick of :)

7lbs is great i lost 7lbs in my first wk and it was my totm too ashley xx

Hi, I only lost 6 lbs in my first week (and no TOTM!).
Dont forget for alot of people CD SS is a last resort diet, many people on this site have 6 stone+ to lose. If you dont have as much to lose, then I guess your weekly losses (esp wk 1) are gonna be smaller.
xx

How did the WI go today?

weighin

7 1/2 off today quite happy 4 first week,does anyone know how 2 jiss up quorn mince or chicken 2 make it less dry,decided 2 stick wit ss+.and wot stock cubes are we allowed 2 use and were do u get them.thank u.:p:p:p

hey hunny well done on your loss... thats fantastic!!

ok to jazz up quorn mince.. hmmmm you could use marigold boullion vegetable (found in tescos, not allowed anything else i am afraid) make it up add the mince and add some chilly powder perhaps? OR you can allways add a pack to the mince..

me personally i have my chicken breast with a pack of chicken and mushroom made thick for a sauce.. its lush!!

OR

perhaps make a burger? i have done this with quorn when i was low carbing, just mince and egg and fryed in fry light.. (i am being naughty now)..

OR

use a tomatoe pack, with the mince and add some garlic and you got bologneis? (sorry spelling lol)

just some suggestions.. i am sure there are lots of other things you could do..

xx

congratulations!!!:talk017:

Hi! I'm on SS+ but I have 4 diets a day (usually 3 shakes and a bar) plus a quarter pint of skimmed milk. If I'm out for a meal I'll swap one of the diets for chicken or fish, but mostly sticking to the 4 diets. Having said that, 7lbs in less than a week is fantastic - well done you!

How about trying to cook the chicken in tinfoil with some herbs or pepper, it really helps keeps the moisture in the chicken and its very tender.

Back