Green Day Syn free Winter breakies

I like sweet couscous as an alternative to porridge - just cook plain couscous as per the instructions only use milk instead of water. You can add whatever you like to it, I add some vanilla essence, sweetener, maybe a HEXB of nuts and syn some raisins. It's so nice and quick to make up and and throw in a box to take with you! :)

I always have a cooked breakfast as I'm not a huge fan of cereals, but this is omething I'm going to give a go :)

Ooooh love the rice idea! Would be good so I can save hex b!! Xx

What about trying SW pancakes? 35g porridge oats (Healthy B), stir in 1 x Mullerlight yog (half a syn), 1 beaten egg. Ideally leave to stand for 20-30 minutes. Spray frying pan with FryLight, cook tablespoons of the mixture for 2 minutes each side. Makes 6-8. Serve immediately with 0% greek yog and mixed berries.

my mum in law makes couscous but I doubt it can be called free

can't buy ready made couscous here - does anyone have a recipe ? Please message me if you do ...

liking the sound of the sweet couscous and the rice puddings - im off to the shops now to buy the ingredients!

Cook up some pudding rice with water, sweetener and vanilla extract. Stir in frozen fruit for your 1/3 super free and mix in yoghurt (syn free plain or flavoured) porridge without the Heb!

Anyone have an idea how much rice to water please

liking the sound of SW pancakes! - think i need to make those!

Love the sound of the syn free pancakes made with instant mash powder, anyone tried it?
I like bread too much to hexb porridge!
pudding rice idea is brilliant, looking forward to trying this as getting a bit bored of omlettes!
Rosie x

The smash pancakes wouldn't be free as dry powdered mash is 4.5 syns per 25g but still pretty low per pancake :)

Back