Pasta
Mushroom
Pepper
Sweetcorn

Ok, I'm with it so far! All free lol

Sainsbury's BGTY low fat tomato and herb pasta sauce
3 Linda McCartney veg sausages

46g Low fat cheese grated on top

We've only eaten half of it between us, the other half will be lunch tomorrow.

Can't get online to check as my friend who goes to meetings hasn't text me the password yet :hide: I know, I know, I'm a very naughty girl.

Anyway, if anyone could help me with the syns for the sauce and the sausages I'd be most grateful - probably had about 1 of the sausages so far and a 1/4 of the sauce.

Thanks! x

Hope this helps!

Hi, just had (between two)

Pasta
Mushroom
Pepper
Sweetcorn

Ok, I'm with it so far! All free lol

Sainsbury's BGTY low fat tomato and herb pasta sauce (14 syns)
3 Linda McCartney veg sausages (1 syn each if from the 8 pack, 2 syns each for the six pack)

46g Low fat cheese grated on top (4 syns per 28g so about 7 for 46g or 42g for HEB)

We've only eaten half of it between us, the other half will be lunch tomorrow.

Can't get online to check as my friend who goes to meetings hasn't text me the password yet :hide: I know, I know, I'm a very naughty girl.

Anyway, if anyone could help me with the syns for the sauce and the sausages I'd be most grateful - probably had about 1 of the sausages so far and a 1/4 of the sauce.

Thanks! x

Oops I wish I'd saved the last bit of cheese instead of grating it all into the scales! It was a HEXb and OH had more than me anyway. Can't believe even the low fat pasta sauces are so full of syns, def best to try and make your own. Thanks for your help!

Back