syn value of sharwoods uncooked poppadoms?

natalie1402

I know you say 1syn to 20kcal but was thinking of microwaving these so they are low fat. Does the 1 syn to 20 still count if there is trace of fat? Here is the nutritional value Per Puppodum as sold Energy 273kcal
32kcal
Protein 2.6g
Carbohydrate 5.4g
of which sugars 0.1g
Fat Trace
of which saturates Trace
Fibre1.2g
Sodium0.3g

Thanks x

It works for anything without a free food allowance hun - any fat content would be reflected in the calories :)

Ok thanks. It's my first day today so just wanted to check. I'll check the calorie content of the cooked ones later see how they vary.

My plan for today
Breakfast 2 weetabix (heB) with 175ml of skimmed milk (part of heA)

Lunch tuna sweetcorn 2 tbsp of extra light mayo and salad (2syns)

Dinner sw curry with rice then a couple of poppadoms (work out syn value depending on which I buy)

Left over heA with advent choc (1syn)

I'll definitely be using semi skimmed after today though. Didn't realise I'd have lots with 250ml thats why I went for skimmed hehe

Can't wait to try sw wedges. Having them tomorrow with salmon. Is this really a diet? Hehe

I microwaved them and they were really yummy. Think they were 29 kcal each so I classed them as 1.5syns. Really worth it I was also thinking fat free yoghurt and fresh mint to make a dip with them. Yet to experiment though hehe x

Back