1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Syn Value please

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by wendy in wales, 29 December 2009 Social URL.

1. wendy in wales

wendy in wales Well-Known Member

Could anyone tell me the syn value of Pagen wholegrain krisprolls? Thank you in advance.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays Well-Known Member

4. wendy in wales

wendy in wales Well-Known Member

Thank you so much. I had a look on SW syn calculator and they worked out @ 2.5 per 13 gram krispbread.In which case I'll have them as H.E. b.

5. paperclip

paperclip Well-Known Member

The calculator isn't perfect for quite a few foods and is only an estimation - it's better to look up the directory online for the most accurate values.

Hope that helps.