Syn Values

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

Not a syn value question but a HEA question! I've bought some Tesco Light Choices soft cheese with garlic and herbs - can I have this as a HEA and if so how much please? Also, Healthy Living grated Mozzarella? Than-Q! :)

I havn't got either of those but you can have 42g of mozzarella (full fat) but it doesn't list any light mozzarella. I am not sure about the soft cheese.

I havn't got either of those but you can have 42g of mozzarella (full fat) but it doesn't list any light mozzarella. I am not sure about the soft cheese.
Thanks for that, I'll just have 42g as a HEA then at least I'm not having too much!! Anyone else any idea about the Tesco Light Choices soft cheese please? I've got the SW book that lists HE amounts but I've lent it to my sister so can't check even basic soft cheese!

Thanks for that, I'll just have 42g as a HEA then at least I'm not having too much!! Anyone else any idea about the Tesco Light Choices soft cheese please? I've got the SW book that lists HE amounts but I've lent it to my sister so can't check even basic soft cheese!
you can have 57g of reduced fat mozzarella as a HEB, but not a.

42g Full fat soft cheese or 85g Low Fat Soft cheese. Both as heB.

Angel delight.. help

Can't understand how to work this out... being dim sorry

1/2 sachet made up with milk so that's 1/4 pint semi skimmed.

The dry weight is 67g on the sachet but don't know how to calculate it with the milk once it's made up..:(

thanks

confused from poole!

Angel delight.. help

Can't understand how to work this out... being dim sorry

1/2 sachet made up with milk so that's 1/4 pint semi skimmed.

The dry weight is 67g on the sachet but don't know how to calculate it with the milk once it's made up..:(

thanks

confused from poole!

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Angel Delight Angel Delight, Stonking Strawberry, dried 59g sachet[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Original 14 Syns [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]Green 14 Syns

[/FONT]​
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Angel Delight No Added Sugar Angel Delight, Strawberry, dried 47g sachet[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Original 10½ Syns [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]Green 10½ Syns

this is for the dried packet u can either syn in milk (13 syns for 568ml)or use as part or all of HEA
[/FONT]​
[/FONT]​
[/FONT]

Last edited:

Reduced fat mozzarella 57g as a HX B on a green day.
And you can have 85g of the soft cheese as a HXB on a green day. Have a little look at the link below,
http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world/40089-old-favourites-new-ideas-7.html#post648686 I hope it helps.

How much is a skinny cow triple choc lolly? Can't find it on my syns calculator and prob gonna eat it anyway lol!

omg 8.5 syns??? i looooove revels! *sob* lol

I guess it depends on what you call 'worth it' for the syns. Me and my mates have loads of different views about whats 'worth it'.

I thought you may want to know about a new discovery of mine. I come across sugar free fruitella gums the other day at tesco. They are yummy... get the syn values... hilarious:

1 = 1/2 syn
3= 1/2 syn
5= 1 1/2 syn
10 = 3 syn

(me thinks that the sw syn calculator doesn't go below 1/2 syn and that the sweets, though a small one, do incure a small synage...)

They are lovely sweets and a real nice substitute to normal wine gums. Only 80p per bag too.

lol thats why you only buy one ;) although sent someone out to buy me a bag last night and they came back with the big share pack so im gonna have to weigh them out as a smaller pack and save the rest till weigh in night!!

wow you're so good! not sure if i could do that :eek: lol although, i quite like the idea of eating them on weigh-in night :D hehe

Hi - can you have a tin of mandarin oranges in fruit juice as a hexb. Can't find info anywhere. I know it has sins but have a hexb left and just fancied them. Angelcake X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back