Syn Values

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi
Those are the ones - thanks for the info.
Don't normally shop at Tesco but have discovered their veg range is much better than Asda.
Irene

i need the syn value of the dolmio light. not the smaller one cause i think thats 6 syns, but the next size up please??? (not the huge family one either)

i need the syn value of the dolmio light. not the smaller one cause i think thats 6 syns, but the next size up please??? (not the huge family one either)

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Dolmio Original Light Sauce for Bolognese, jar 500g jar[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
red.gif
[/FONT] Original 8½ Syns [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
green.gif
[/FONT] Green 8½ Syns
[/FONT]​
[/FONT]

Does anyone know if the wafer thin chicken from lidl is free on red?

Yeah yu can!!! iv got some !!! i got mine from Tesco's!! they do light digestives aswell!! :D just not sure if they are much better syn wise than normal ones

Eat Honestly smooth cottage cheese with garlic & herbs cant remember is it free coz i cant get enough of it since i bought it yesterday !!

i had it with crudites yest today on toast and stirred in super noodles its sooo yum just like cream cheese

I tried the special k mini bites 5 syns a bag and there ace they taste a little bit like digestives and i drink tea and biccies so it was a nice substitute lasted longer haha

Smash

Hey all,

I go to s/w classes but I can't remember the password for this week so I thought i'd ask you guys.

Does anyone know how many syns are in smash on a green day or is it free? :D x

Hi - I'm pretty sure the original smash is free on a green day, but the others have minimal syns. I'm sure someone can confirm this.

(also, you may want to edit you post as it looks like you're asking for the SW password - hehe). x

Hiya
the others seem to either half a 1/2 syn or a 1 syn value not a big fan of smash but hope this helps

Gen

I thought i'd put this in the syn value threat? Sorrry people and to clarify I am NOT asking for the s/w password =) xx

Not giving out the password (don't want anyone thinking I am and getting in trouble), but have you tried using last weeks password? I did this for a few days the other week when I forgot it or you could text your SWC and ask for it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back