Syn Values

Status
Not open for further replies.
I forgot to get the password this week. I have a really sore throat so can anyone tell me how many Syns there are in the sugar free Strepsils please.

I don't really care, if I need any kind of medication I will take it regardless but I would just like to know

Wow this is a great thread!
I thought I heard the consultant wrong when she said those pasta n sauce things were free!
You heard right. I used to eat them all the time then we were told the difference between Syn free and free foods. Free foods being the raw ingredient type things and Syn free being pre-prepared foods like the pasta n sauces. Apparently the losses should be greater if you stick to the free foods rathe than the Syn free. Since then I have made my own pasta and I find it to be nicer, just as quick and much cheaper!

Thankyou, dont spose I could be cheeky
and ask what other packet things are free on green, i see pasta and sauce are, what about Ainsleys couscous?
Sorry to be a pain.
Just struggling on red days, need a pasta day or two :D

You heard right. I used to eat them all the time then we were told the difference between Syn free and free foods. Free foods being the raw ingredient type things and Syn free being pre-prepared foods like the pasta n sauces. Apparently the losses should be greater if you stick to the free foods rathe than the Syn free. Since then I have made my own pasta and I find it to be nicer, just as quick and much cheaper!

Thats good to know! I havent had those pasta n sauces for years but just bought some today to stick in the cupboard. Its good to know theyre there if I cant be bothered to cook something :D

your consultant should have given you it (its not your fault as you wouldn't know to ask for it) give your consultant a ring and ask for it. At my class its on a table in a frame - but I didnt always remember to write it down xxx

Heinz Mean Beanz

Hi all, does anyone know the value of the varios Mean Beanz? I think mexican are free but not sure about italian, chilli etc?

Thanks

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Here ya go xxx

Heinz Mean Beanz/Beans, Tikka, canned 390g can[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
red.gif
[/FONT] Original 17 Syns [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
green.gif
[/FONT] Green 6 Syn
[/FONT]​
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
Heinz Mean Beanz/Beans, Smokey Barbecue, canned 390g can[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
red.gif
[/FONT] Original 15½ Syns [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
green.gif
[/FONT] Green Free

[/FONT]​
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Heinz Mean Beanz/Beans, Sweet Chilli, canned 390g can[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
red.gif
[/FONT] Original 14 Syns [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
green.gif
[/FONT] Green Free
[/FONT]​
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
Heinz Mean Beanz/Beans, Thai, canned 390g can[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
red.gif
[/FONT] Original 18 Syns [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
green.gif
[/FONT] Green 4½ Syn
[/FONT]​
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Heinz Mean Beanz/Beans, Jalfrezi, canned 390g can[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
red.gif
[/FONT] Original 13½ Syns [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
green.gif
[/FONT] Green 3 Syns

[/FONT]​
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Heinz Mean Beanz/Beans, Mexican Style, canned 390g can[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
red.gif
[/FONT] Original 13½ Syns [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
green.gif
[/FONT] Green Free
[/FONT]​
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Heinz Mean Beanz/Beans, Italian, canned 390g can[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
red.gif
[/FONT] Original 15 Syns [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
green.gif
[/FONT] Green Free
[/FONT]​
[/FONT]

Evening all, I joined sw on Tuesday evening and am struggling with what drinks I am allowed. I have Robinsons sugar free summer fruits - is this free or a syn?

Thank-You, was just wondering if there was a way to work it out.
I joined a class last night, how do u get the password? I guess I should have asked!
It changes every week so make sure you ask your consultant where you can find it. We are not allowed to share it on here though

Evening all, I joined sw on Tuesday evening and am struggling with what drinks I am allowed. I have Robinsons sugar free summer fruits - is this free or a syn?
Sugar free squashes are all free but watch out for the High Juices as they all have Syns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back