Syn Values

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Taz, yes it's Maya Gold - says on the label 'with spices and orange'? I've managed to resist it this evening, think I might keep it for a little weekend treat. I'll let you know what it's like!

Susie, thanks for the info. 9 syns is not too bad. :)

what is the syn value on 0% greek yog, please let it be good I love it.lol

Yes there are loads of free foods! Are you planning on doing the red, green or EE days? I just do greens and I'm never hungry.

With the yogurt, you can add loads of fruit to it to make it yummy!

Yes there are loads of free foods! Are you planning on doing the red, green or EE days? I just do greens and I'm never hungry.

With the yogurt, you can add loads of fruit to it to make it yummy!

Im not sure yet hun, ive never done Sw before and have my 1st class tonight so will see after that, green days sound more me but I have an open mind. thankyou for your help.xx

Im not sure yet hun, ive never done Sw before and have my 1st class tonight so will see after that, green days sound more me but I have an open mind. thankyou for your help.xx
Have fun at class tonight! you will be amazed at how much is free! x

ok guys and girls I have a tough one for you........

Ikea sell these lush little cakes and I buy a stash every time I go there!

They are like a rum truffle wrapped in green marzipan and then dipped in chocolate!! They are called Punschrullar and are made by Hagges.

Nutrition Facts
Serving Size: 1 bar (45g)
Calories 190
Fat 8g
Cholesterol 5mg
Sodium 50mg
Total Carbohydrate 27g
of which Sugars 24g
Protein 2g

Please help!

Last edited:
When you rejoin your SWC will explain all the new plans and variations to you. Welcome to the forum x

Can anyone give me some information on Mary Berry's salad dressing. It has no details on the jar at all, but is by far the nicest salad dressing I have ever had, and makes me want to eat nothing but salad. Alas, i fear it's synage may be high.

I would much appreciate anyone who can tell me syn value, but would also like to know calorie and sat fat content.

Thank you muchly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back