Syn Values

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know the syn value of kendal mint cake? My nan has been naughty and eaten some of my granddads stash, if it helps I will put the label info on just let me know :) xx

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Heinz Cream of Tomato Soup, canned 400g can[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
red.gif
[/FONT] Original 11½ Syns [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
green.gif
[/FONT] Green 11½ Syns
[/FONT]​

[/FONT]

Thank you, it's actually not as high as I imagined - yay!

Asda good for you cereal bars- banana and toffee.. - cranberry

can they be HEb?

or how many syns??

Could only find the apple/strawberry ones on the HEB.

Good for You, Banana & Toffee Cereal Bars, 6 pack, 22g bar 4

Good for You, Chewy Cranberry & Raspberry Cereal Bars, 25g bar 4½

Nestle Quality Street Assortment each

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Original
red.gif
2 Syns - Green
green.gif
2 Syns
[/FONT]​

Thats great, thank you for finding those out for me. Glad I didnt start Sw till Sun as scoffed a load of those last week on my birthday.

Just had the few left over yesterday, so need to syn them.

Thanks again.

Sorry didnt realise there was a single thread for syns. Will know for future info. xxx

Im back again!! finding it hard to find low syn savoury snacks atm!! wondered if anyone knew of any?! and does anyone know how many syns in Pringles Rice Infusions sweet BBQ and spare rib, or any flavour?! they are the bite size packs 25g bags. Hope someone can help!!! Thanks x x xx

Hello!

Does anyone know how many syns in cadburys drinking chocolate? Could i have values for just the powder (using milk as HEX) and for the drink made up?

Thanks very much!

Im back again!! finding it hard to find low syn savoury snacks atm!! wondered if anyone knew of any?! and does anyone know how many syns in Pringles Rice Infusions sweet BBQ and spare rib, or any flavour?! they are the bite size packs 25g bags. Hope someone can help!!! Thanks x x xx

They are 6 syns on both.

Sue

Hello!

Does anyone know how many syns in cadburys drinking chocolate? Could i have values for just the powder (using milk as HEX) and for the drink made up?

Thanks very much!

3 heaped tsp is 3.5 syns on both. Does't give for the drink made up.

Sue

Thanks very much that's great! I'll use milk as a HEX anyway! :D

bacon on a green day????... help please? x

hi all,

can someone tell me how many syns rasher of bacon is on a green day with all fat removed please???? x i have had all my healthy extras so cant count as that...:confused:

Hia! Can anyone tell me how many syns in mattessons fridge raiders roast chicken flavour please?

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back