Syn Values

Status
Not open for further replies.
Raspberry Sambuca...

Can't find a syn value for a shot of this anywhere!

Help...? lol xxxx

do you really want to know!! iv no idea but i would rather forget lol

Hi, was just wondering if tomato puree is free? I'm pretty sure back a few yrs it was 1syn per tbsp. I know some things have changed, but i have seen a few recipies that say the recipe is syn free but has tomato puree in, so is it free now or syned? I'm confused :confused:
Hope someone can help. Cheers :)

can i have some help with some syn values please?

Hello there, i started sw today for the hundredth time, i really want to stick to it this time and loose some weight before xmas! could any body help me with the syn values of the cheese mug shot and flora light? Thanks for any help x

Hi, was just wondering if tomato puree is free? I'm pretty sure back a few yrs it was 1syn per tbsp. I know some things have changed, but i have seen a few recipies that say the recipe is syn free but has tomato puree in, so is it free now or syned? I'm confused :confused:
Hope someone can help. Cheers :)

Basic/Non Branded Foods Dressing, Tomato puree 1 level tbsp

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Original
red.gif
½ Syn - Green
green.gif
½ Syn
[/FONT]​

Hi.

Can anyone tell me if there are any syns in the Asda pork sausagemeat? I had a look in an old book yesterday (2007) and couldnt find it mentioned in there. It says that it contains herbs and seasoning but nothing else.

Help please? !!

Kerry-Ann
xx

Hi.

Can anyone tell me if there are any syns in the Asda pork sausagemeat? I had a look in an old book yesterday (2007) and couldnt find it mentioned in there. It says that it contains herbs and seasoning but nothing else.

Help please? !!

Kerry-Ann
xx

Asda Pork Sausagemeat, chilled 100g

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Original
red.gif
8 Syns - Green
green.gif
12 Syns
[/FONT]​

quick question re: syn value in something

Hi all,

I have posted in the Syn Value thread, but just wondered where I would get a reply from first :D.
Does anyone know how many syns are in Asda pork sausagemeat?
It says that it contains herbs and seasoning and I have looked in the 2007 Directory but couldnt find it...can anyone help please?
I dont have the packet at hand, but I can find out the values of everything if that would help.

Thanks

Kerry-Ann
x

Blimey...thank you!!!

...all sorted now thanks ladies....8 syns on a red day!!

red.gif
Original 8 Syns [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
green.gif
[/FONT] Green 12 Syns

Rach xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back