Syn Values

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am confused (what's new??)

I had boiled rice and Curryslim Jalfrezi sauce last night. On the Tiny Deol website it says that the jar which is 350g has 1syn per 100g so 3.5 syns.....unless my maths is completely wrong! However, on the food diary this morning it says a 350g jar is 6.5 syns??

Can anyone make any sense of this for me please? xxx

Cheese & Tomato Pasta 300g

Does anyone know how manys syns are in cheese & tomato pasta 300g pot from Tesco?

I've bought one but don't know how many syns and can't find it one the s/w website x

I am confused (what's new??)

I had boiled rice and Curryslim Jalfrezi sauce last night. On the Tiny Deol website it says that the jar which is 350g has 1syn per 100g so 3.5 syns.....unless my maths is completely wrong! However, on the food diary this morning it says a 350g jar is 6.5 syns??

Can anyone make any sense of this for me please? xxx

I think you are going to have to go with the Slimming World version. Its possible that its been updated and the Tiny Deol website hasn't caught up yet.
Can I ask where you got it from and was it nice?

Hi,

Can anyone tell me the syn values of the 'new' BirdsEye - eat positive range....preferably the CHICKEN PENNE WITH VEGETABLES and the COD WITH MASH AND VEG. Thanks people X

Hi,

Can anyone tell me the syn values of the 'new' BirdsEye - eat positive range....preferably the CHICKEN PENNE WITH VEGETABLES and the COD WITH MASH AND VEG. Thanks people X

Hi They are both 7 syns on green days. the fish is 8 syns on red and penne is 7 syns on red

Thanks susiewoosie, thats my dinner sorted out tonight! I wanted to just say as well that Bulmers Light are 4.5 syns per 568ml bottle if anyone out there is a cider lover!!

frankfurter help please?? x x

hiya does anyone know how many syns "herta" frankfurters are ion both red and green days??? x thanx muchly x:)

thats a great question i would like to know as well cos i love them...also does anyone know how many syns a peperani is? the stick thing in a green wrapper ...?

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Herta Frankfurters, Classic, 10 pack, chilled 35g each[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
red.gif
[/FONT] Original 3½ Syns [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
green.gif
[/FONT] Green 5 Syns

[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Peperami Hot Peperami 25g each[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
red.gif
[/FONT] Original 5½ Syns [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
green.gif
[/FONT] Green 7 Syns
[/FONT]​
[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT] [/FONT]​

[/FONT]​

thats a great question i would like to know as well cos i love them...also does anyone know how many syns a peperani is? the stick thing in a green wrapper ...?

Hor peperami 25g each 5.5 syns red and 7 syns green

Mini 10g 1 syn on red and 2 syns on green

I think you are going to have to go with the Slimming World version. Its possible that its been updated and the Tiny Deol website hasn't caught up yet.
Can I ask where you got it from and was it nice?

Thanks Susie, will keep counting it as 6.5 until next Monday and ask at class then :) I've got to say though, was a very very worthwhile 6.5! Tastes exactly like going out to an Indian restaurant :) I got it from the Tiny Deol website which then links you to a health food website and you make the purchase from there...

Dietary Needs Direct - Product Information

That's the specific website :)

xxx

Hi folks, I'm on a green day today but fancy lots of rice and a bit of chilli using colemans chilli mix later! Any ideas as to the syn values for this ?? thanks xxx

Thanks Susie, will keep counting it as 6.5 until next Monday and ask at class then :) I've got to say though, was a very very worthwhile 6.5! Tastes exactly like going out to an Indian restaurant :) I got it from the Tiny Deol website which then links you to a health food website and you make the purchase from there...

Dietary Needs Direct - Product Information

That's the specific website :)

xxx
Thanks for that:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back