Syn Values

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to ask for a few....don't have up to date books.

Please can you tell me values for 1/2 pint skimmed milk (if above HXA)

skinny cow lollies (don't have any details, just hoping someone knows)

a tsp of sugar.

Thanks a lot!

I think the Skinny Cows are 5 Syns and sugar half a Syn. I'm not 100% sure on those though but someone else should be along shortly to confirm

Sorry to ask for a few....don't have up to date books.

Please can you tell me values for 1/2 pint skimmed milk (if above HXA)

skinny cow lollies (don't have any details, just hoping someone knows)

a tsp of sugar.

Thanks a lot!

The skinny cow lollies vary but sem to be between 3.5 and 5

Skimmed milk 568 ml is 9 syns

Sugar 1 level tsp is 1 syn

Good Evening all!

Does anyone know how many syns are in bulmers pear cider? I think regular cider is approx 10 syns but wondered if pear cider was any different?

Thank you!
x

Good Evening all!

Does anyone know how many syns are in bulmers pear cider? I think regular cider is approx 10 syns but wondered if pear cider was any different?

Thank you!
x

Sorry they don't list the pear one

Afternoon all, can anyone help with these?

Symingtons Thick and Creamy Wild Mushroom Soup, 95g packet.

Kallo Just Bouillon Vegetable Stock Cubes

Afternoon all, can anyone help with these?

Symingtons Thick and Creamy Wild Mushroom Soup, 95g packet.

Kallo Just Bouillon Vegetable Stock Cubes

Just bouillon veg stock cubes are 1.5 syns each

All I can find for the soup is cup a soup 22g 4 syns on each sorry

Hi everyone, this is a bit of a tricky one but does anyone know how many sysns is in a boots shapers veggi sushi (143g pack)? im on a green day and i thought it shouldn't be that bad but i cant find it anywhere in the directory i have and im a postal member so don't have access to syns online i have the packet info if that helps? any help would be gratefully appreciated thanks in advance :)

hi I have 700g of lean mince which im going to chuk loads of onions carrots etc in to and make a spag bol and freeze a couple of portions, how many syns are in the mince please? so i can syn it by portion. Many thanks

hi I have 700g of lean mince which im going to chuk loads of onions carrots etc in to and make a spag bol and freeze a couple of portions, how many syns are in the mince please? so i can syn it by portion. Many thanks
If you have the spag bol on an EE day it would be free.

Thanks but i dont go to any classes so wouldnt know where to start with EE.

Not exactly a syns question but I don't know where else to ask this! Are Nestle Shreddies allowed as a HEB does anyone know? And if so what about the Coco and Honey flavours are they allowed? I'm getting bored of Weetabix but not sure what other cereals I could buy! I'm not a member so can't check anywhere!

Also, the new skinny cow sandwich ice-cream things - anyone know the syns they look fantastic but don't want to buy them if they are really high in syns!!!

Thanks for your help whoever answers!! :):)

28g nestle shreddies HexB

Betty,

extra lean mince is free on original and 2 syn per 28g on green.

Lean mince is o.5 syn per 28g on original and 2.5 syn per 28g on green

Hope this helps!

right can any one help?

Is there any stock both veg and meat that are free from syns? And if so where to buy as my tesco only has oxo and knorr, which are both 1.5

Also does anyone have any substitutes for thickening that is free or less syns than corn flour??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back