Syn Values

Status
Not open for further replies.
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Nescafe Cappuccino, Unsweetened, dried 16g sachet[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
red.gif
[/FONT] Original 3½ Syns [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
green.gif
[/FONT] Green 3½ Syns
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]McVitie's Go Ahead, Yogurt Breaks, Blueberry, Forest Fruits, Plain, Raspberry, Strawberry, twin pack 18g slice[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
red.gif
[/FONT] Original 3½ Syns [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
green.gif
[/FONT] Green 3½ Syns
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]McVitie's Go Ahead, Yogurt Breaks, Tropical, twin pack 18g slice[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
red.gif
[/FONT] Original 4 Syns [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
green.gif
[/FONT] Green 4 Syns
[/FONT]

[/FONT]
[/FONT]​
[/FONT]

does anyone know how many syns is in crab salad? its looks like coleslaw...i can't find the syn value for it anywhere!

does anyone know the syn value of morrisons baked beans with vegetarian sausages? been on the sw webite but can`t find it! thanks! xx

Hi Rach,

I don't think they're on the website so you'll need to use the calculator and enter the nutritional information.

Sorry!

does anyone know the syn value for
chesswoods vegetable balti curry 400g
info per 100g 84 kcals carb 11.5 fat 3.6

green day thanks in advance

i wont be having that again thanks cocktailprincess:)

Hola!

Is there anywhere to find the syn value of the weight watchers stuff like their hula hoop style crisps, chocolate cake bars etc. Ive searched everywhere and they seem low cal but I dont wanna bust my diet!! The directory doesnt have them in and my class isnt til Thursday and Im craving cake!! HUGE thanks xx

Last edited:
Most of the WW foods are on the online directory. Look them up there or post details and someone else will look them up!

We've been looking up a few WW foods recently in the main part of the syn values forum for other people - have a look there too.

hi does anyone know the syn value of a bottle of carlsberg edge cannot find it on web site and no calories or anything on bottle or box any ideas thanks

Just bought Sharwoods Cantonese Curry as does not look too bad on calories & fat. Can anyone confirm the syn value for me please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back