Syn Values

Status
Not open for further replies.
I only have the book from the meeting. The first one you get. I couldn't find over 20 in there.
I think I'll stick to good old weetabix.

Thanks for the help x

That's ok, which book have you got the one with a strawberry one side and starfruit the other or an older one?

That's ok, which book have you got the one with a strawberry one side and starfruit the other or an older one?

I've got the older version. The one with the chips on the front. It's about two years old. x

Does anyone know how many syns are in birds eye peri chicken breasts?

Thanks

Birds Eye Peri Peri Chicken Chargrills, twin pack, frozen 97g each

red.gif
Original 3 Syns
green.gif
Green 7½ Syns

No prob, I tried those chicken chargrills this week, the plain ones. They are yummy. so are the chicken burgers and they are only 2 Syns each!

No prob, I tried those chicken chargrills this week, the plain ones. They are yummy. so are the chicken burgers and they are only 2 Syns each!

What chicken burgers are 2 sins?
And how much are chicken chargrills sin wise?

The chargrills are 3 Syns each on red and the chicken burgers are the birds eye 100% chicken breast ones.

Hi, does anyone know how many sins are in rice crispy squares - the caramel ones?

Also, Asda 390g tin of Ratatouille?

Thanks

Last edited:
Sainsbury BGTY Smoked bacon medallions

Good Morning, forgot to get password at class last night.
Am making mexican soup for lunch and not sure to use my HEX B for the following or syn it:-
Sainsbury BGTY Smoked bacon medallions
Per 100gr
130 Kcal
25.8 gr Protein
1.3 Carbs
2.4 fat
0.1 fibre

23kcals per rasher (approx 20grs)

Thanks,
Nxx

Hi Edie
If you have last weeks password maybe you can still use that otherwise can you texy your SWC for it.
Can't help with your query as I don't do red days.
Irene

hi there, i've not been to class for a couple of weeks so can't get to 'syns online', i'm trying to be good for weigh-in on monday! have got new biscuits to try, they are Fox's Cookie Bars. can anyone tell me the syn value please?
tah, Lins

thanks irene anyway, must be cos they're new. i'll post the nv's in the hope someone can doing via syns calculator

per 100g:
kcals 82
protien 5.9
fat 24.2
fibre 2.9

biscuit size is 15g

hope they're not too much cos they are yummy and i have 12 of them!

Stacey,

Any chance you could look up syns for my query - SWC not replying to email.

Tnx

No probs, thanks for checking for me.
Nxx

Hi, I posted 2 evenings ago about pataks sauce, i'd never posted before and to be honest i probobly won't again. Fair enough if nobody knows but i didn't even get a,' welcome but sorry don't know', from anyone. Neither did the newbie who posted after me. Everyone else got a answer even if it was an 'i don't know'. I've been reading this forum for weeks and when I plucked up enough courage to post, was totally ignored, ''warm and wecoming'' I don't think so. Good luck to all of you on your SW journey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back