Tomoz

Tea n toast =5

Banana=0
Carrot n coriander soup=4
2 satsumas =0

Tomato n mozzarella salad with tomato n garlic flatbread =17

Total 26PP
:)

I ordered some Halloween cookie cutters today and we're (me n the nephew) going to make Halloween cookies in half term. In like a big kid, I get soooo excited about Halloween and Xmas. Can't wait to have kids <3

Tano said:
I ordered some Halloween cookie cutters today and we're (me n the nephew) going to make Halloween cookies in half term. In like a big kid, I get soooo excited about Halloween and Xmas. Can't wait to have kids <3

Hey Hun just catching up with diaries.
I get the weekly magazine called "cake decorating" and they have a Halloween special edition it's £4.99 but comes with 2 cookie cutters, cupcake holders and flags for cupcakes plus recipe ideas!! I can't wait to try them out.

nessa123 said:
Hey Hun just catching up with diaries.
I get the weekly magazine called "cake decorating" and they have a Halloween special edition it's £4.99 but comes with 2 cookie cutters, cupcake holders and flags for cupcakes plus recipe ideas!! I can't wait to try them out.

Oooh fabulous! You'll have to post pics Hun cxx

Tano said:

That sounds lovely... The trouble I'd have is that I'd want to eat them all!!! x

BeckyT said:
That sounds lovely... The trouble I'd have is that I'd want to eat them all!!! x

Hahaha I'll definitely be having one or two from the weeklies ;)

Morning

Taking my soup and loads of fruit in for lunch as I want to spend most of my points on the flatbread later lol

Tano said:
Morning

Taking my soup and loads of fruit in for lunch as I want to spend most of my points on the flatbread later lol

Excellent plan if u ask me!! X

morning hun good luck for tonight xxx

Good luck for tonight... I think you hop on just before me so I'll be keeping my eyes peeled for your update :scale: x

Good luck for weigh in Tano!

Ooooooooh

I'm feeling nervous!!! I was bad Sunday and had loads of nibbly bits at the party plus a cupcake. X

Ooooooooh

I'm feeling nervous!!! I was bad Sunday and had loads of nibbly bits at the party plus a cupcake. X

Don't be :D you will be fine :) and stop worrying hun, you will feel great when you step on those scales and have lost :D

I'm loving your positivity but I'm not as optimistic haha x

I'm loving your positivity but I'm not as optimistic haha x

It's so much easier to be positive when it's someone in the situation, but I do mean it :)

Back