taste

Discussion in 'Celebrity Slim' started by swivlehips, 28 January 2009 Social URL.

1. swivlehips

swivlehips Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(17.48%)
    Diet:
    cambridge diet
    Hi everyone i am thinking of going on to celebrety slim so can you tell me what it taste likes, thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sheshelafunk

sheshelafunk Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st10lb
    Current Weight:
    9st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(9.33%)
    its yummy well the shakes are all of them!!! i didnt like the soups and bars but other people love them so you might too. good luck xxx

4. elffie01

elffie01 Im Meellttinngg!! :)

Start Weight:
    20st2lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(18.09%)
    Diet:
    slop, I mean puree
    hiya

the shakes are all nice, even the vanill and caramel one ( i dont usually like those flavours)
    The soups are not to my taste infact they are YAK lol except the Golden veg one, that was bearable.
    The bars, I tried the berry one first and wasnt that impressed but they are big and bulky, dont think i could eat a whole one as a meal though, half is enough for me as a snack.
    the fudge one is nicer than the berry one and doesnt have that powdery taste that i thought the berry one had.

Overall im just sticking with the shakes and buying the odd bar when i need chocolate lol

You can always pick single ones up at the pharmacy, if you have one near you, so you could give it a try first

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.