'Team Two' aka "FFF" December challenge x

dont be sorry Taz - you'll do it, look how far you've come so far, just remember we're all behind you x

Thanks, it's so good to know that there is someone at the touch of a button who understands. I haven't really got back on track since my honeymoon in February and I'm still carrying the weight from it. I feel like such a failure

You've got to, got to, got to remember how far you've come already Taz. You are over half way through your weightloss journey matey! xxx

:talk017:

Right are you ready for this .................

4lbs off !!

Slimmer of the week in my club!

Yehhhhhh

well done great start - yay! xxx

Thanks Folks. Maybe there is something to be said for the 28 syn splurge in Starbucks :rolleyes:.
Anyone know how the other teams are doing ?
Lx

Good Luck all you Weds / Thurs WI's.

Team 1 have had some brilliant losses (and a few of us who have STS)... but just wait until next week, we'll be right back at'cha!!!!

As you'll probably know from some of my earlier posts, I have come to SW from 8 weeks on Lipotrim, I'm following the plan religiously (as you can see from my menus that I put on the site) but my scales seem to be heading in the WRONG direction !!!!

I have read that this can sometimes happen when you reintroduce food for a few weeks, but as I am now an FFF I don't want to let the team down:cry:
Has anyone else had a similar
problem:confused:

Hi i was on cd and sorry to say put all back on but then i started sw and it is slowly coming off again , you can do it hun. x

Results in so far
Taz - starting next week
Wicked Witch - 4 lbs
SkinnyMonkey - 1lb

all others still to WI or report back! xxx

i lost 3lb tonight

Well done girls, some really fab results there, I lost 2lbs which is great, as I did go out Saturday night!!!! and my scales are big liars too! I was really worried because of them! I'm gonna lock them in the shed! Only five pounds to my target now, yippppeeeeeee!

Back