'Team Two' aka "FFF" December challenge x

Well done girls, some really fab results there, I lost 2lbs which is great, as I did go out Saturday night!!!! and my scales are big liars too! I was really worried because of them! I'm gonna lock them in the shed! Only five pounds to my target now, yippppeeeeeee!
wow, well done, fab result, only 5lb to go to target,you must be feeling great, can't wait until I've only got 5lb to go, go girl, woo hoo

Wow well done Jax !

5lb to go that's fantastic - it'll be a while until I'm that close....but I know I can do it:D

Thanks, and of course you can do it;)

Well done everyone, excellent losses. Wow Nanny only 5lbs to target you must be so pleased, excellent. xxx Loobylou

I gave up smoking at the end of July last year, so when I lose the 5lb, I will be back to the weight I was before giving up, I am going to see how I feel when I get there, and decide then if thats it or not, I was always happpy at that weight before, so it should be mission accomplished, it will be great if I can get it done soon, because I will be able to say I did both in less than a year, I know I will never smoke again, don't know about putting weight on again though! lol

Results in so far
Taz - starting next week
Wicked Witch - 4 lbs
SkinnyMonkey - 1lb
Caramumofmany - 3lb
United Trekkie - 4lbs
Nanny Jax - 2lbs

all others still to WI or report back! xxx

well done you lovelies, you're doing the team proud so far! Keep up the good work, sorry not going to be around much the next few nights.... got dreaded reports to write, but will keep poppin in and out xxx

Fantastic losses team FFF !
WELL DONE US :scale:

Thats 14 Pound We've Lost So Far - Thats A Whole Stone And We've Not All Had Wi Yet - Yay! Xxx

wow well done everyone :D

sorry not been around much , had loads of stuff on/to sort out etc.

Anyway I've done the worst lol, I only lost half lb this week, sowwy:( will do much better next week I promise:D

Well Im fecking hopeless - Im only half a pound off my three stone award and I stayed the gawd dam same - so Im trying really hard this week, sorry guys! *Note to self - must try harder* You did well MrsB - a loss is a loss at the end of the day xxx

Back