'Team Two' aka "FFF" December challenge x

Hi Folks, Back from holiday now. Will weigh in tomorrow but it aint gonna be pretty. Just eating free foods and HEs today and tomorrow but that isn't going to fix 10 days in Brittany eating crepes and drinking wine. Think you might regret having me around come tomoz. Shall I just go away again until next week :)

Lx

NO! You stay right where you are! Good to have you back, whatever you gain you will lose next week. At least you had a good time

OK .......[takes deep breath] I put on 2.5 pounds ! Actually not as bad I expected and my scales told me - so actually quite OK with that.
Hopefully as Taz said I can get that off again for next week. How has every one else done?
Lx

well done taz. i am dissapointed as i maintained again!!!!:mad: i have been ssooooo good as well lots and lots of fruit.... i have my star week so i suppose not too bad but gutted really. but at least i will start the july challenge with a good loss xx

well i lost 3.5lb this week yay go me lol

well done to everyone *hugs*

I lost 2lb this week :)

Well done guys !!! Fab losses.

Hi all, some really good losses there girls, make sure you keep up the good work, even though the challenge has now ended!!!! afraid I only lost 1.5lb this week, and it will probably go back on next week with a bit more as I am going away, yipppeeee, don't think I'll ever get to target lol

You will get to target Jax but you are having a life at the same time. Nothing wrong with that!

I'm back

Hi guys - I'm back from Cyprus - kept to the plan about 75% of the time, so not bad...weigh in on Wednesday !!!

I should have lost lots of weight due to the amount of blood the mosquitos have taken from me:D!!!

Hi Tracey, welcome back.

Do we have a total loss for this challenge? Whatever it is I think we should try to beat it next month

Sorry laydeez - Ive got soo much on at the minute with work that Im not dedicated enough to be captain, would someone else take over? Taz maybe? if not then anyone else up for it!? Oh and I put on a pound this week - but it is that time of the month and I have been off plan for two weeks, but Im back on it now xxx

I can do it if you are too busy hun. You will have to bring me up to speed a bit, like who we have in our team now. I guess the June challenge is over so we are starting the July one now?

I was planning on PMing all of the originals to see who was still interested cos I think some have lost interest! x

Back