'Team Two' aka "FFF" December challenge x

erm, up until this weeks WI it was 3 stone 2 pound I think - so its a case of looking back and adding this weeks onto it. I can do that later if you want, am currently multi tasking between trackers, assessment and the draw of here! the total losses of the other teams are on a thread entitled calling all team captains, but dont think team 4 added to it. thanks for taking on the role of captain mate xxx

That's ok. If you can tie up this months challenge for me and let me know who is in our team when you know then I will take over for the July challenge x

coolio ta xxxx

Can the following people let me know if theyre up for the July team challenge please

Wicked Witch
Caramumofmany
NannyJ
skinnymonkey1day
Taz
MrsB
United_Trekkie
Rolo
Rainbow - I am
RosyPosy

x

Have put new total in the title - think thats right xx

Ive ignored them - but I did wonder what I was supposed to do and what the others were doing bout them! x

Hmmmm yeah ok then!

is that ok? you dont seem so sure - dya think Ive gone wrong somewhere or somethin? x

Hi,
I'm still up for it. Sorry don't post much. I usually just get time to read all the post and then Daniel needs me for something before I can reply. I'm here in spirit tho - promise.
Lx

Hi,
I'm still up for it. Sorry don't post much. I usually just get time to read all the post and then Daniel needs me for something before I can reply. I'm here in spirit tho - promise.
Lx
So far we have

Rainbow
Taz
Wicked Witch

WW, if you could post your losses, even if it's fortnightly, that would be good

me too :) although you may not want me after I get weighed on wednesday :( had an awful week but am starting again from today :)

and me

Team FFF players

Rainbow
Taz
Wicket Witch
United Trekkie
MrsB
Caramumofmany

That's 6 so far. Any more?

Nanny J wont need us much longer - she'll be at target xx

Back