'Team Two' aka "FFF" December challenge x

oohh well done zenabob and all the others :D

Really sorry but i've had a hugely stressful week and not stuck to the plan at all so i was too scared to go to class tonight :( I'm back on it from tomorrow morning though so will do super well next week :)

Howdy team mates - I've been to class tonight and after a holiday in Cyprus I got straight back on to plan and have lost 2lb, and I got my half stone award!!!:D:D:D

Just been for my first weigh in and I am 4.5 lbs lighter woopwooop!

WELL DONE EVERYONE for all your fabby losses!!

Team FFF players

Rainbow
Taz STS
Wicket Witch -2lb
United Trekkie -2lb
MrsB Starting next week
Caramumofmany
Sarah5 -4.5lb
Zenabob2105 -4lb

Woop Woop - that is some great losses. Fab news. Keep it up team FFF.
I'm feeling like I have really got the hang of it this week. Just have to hope I don't find a new way to sabotage myself before next Tues WI.
Lx

Still waiting for Rainbow and CaraMOM's losses this week but so far the team has lost a grand total of 12.5lb

I think Im going to opt out of the team task - its pointless, I'll let people down, so I think I'll just struggle on on my own, will still come on and support you lot though, and hopefully by the August challenge I'll be back on board with ya's xxx

i unfortunately stayed the same this week - after a weekend of birthday partys takeaways and alcohol i got away with quite a bit

Me again - Ive changed my mind and I want back in! Im back on plan, not attending group but we're getting weighed in the staff room once a week and putting a pound (in money) in a jar - which we'll divide up every now and again xxx hope thats ok xxx

Oh and Taz let me know what you want the title of the thread changing xxx

Team FFF players

I WILL ADD MYSELF GUYS X

SKINNYMONKEY1DAY -1.5LB
Rainbow
Taz STS
Wicket Witch -2lb
United Trekkie -2lb
MrsB Starting next week
Caramumofmany
Sarah5 -4.5lb
Zenabob2105 -4lb

Team FFF players

Rainbow Starting next week
Taz STS
Wicket Witch -2lb
United Trekkie -2lb
MrsB Starting next week
Caramumofmany STS
Sarah5 -4.5lb
Zenabob2105 -4lb
Skinnymonkey1day -1.5lb

Total loss this week 14lb - one whole stone!

Sorry guys, I was away for the weekend but good work everyone and welcome back on board SM1D and Rainbow!

Back