'Team Two' aka "FFF" December challenge x

Hope you had a good weekend Taz - taking aside what had happened once you were back x

Yes thanks Rainbow, the weekend was great apart from the bad news which kinda took the wind out of my sails!

Have you got any photos from the WE? x

No sorry, I didn't take my camera but I think there might be some that may appear in the Butlins thread

Pants - I put on a pound. Really annoyed with myself. I was in the zone before the weekend - then it all went **** up. Damm that white wine. I have bought a copy of the magazine - hoping to get inspired.
Lx

Never mind WW, you will lose it next week! Well I switch from morning back to evening WI's today. On my scales this morning I have lost a lb but by the time I get to class tonight that will most likely have changed so I am expecting a small gain.

Team FFF players

Rainbow Starting next week
Taz STS
Wicked Witch -2lb +1lb
United Trekkie -2lb
MrsB Starting next week
Caramumofmany STS
Sarah5 -4.5lb
Zenabob2105 -4lb
Skinnymonkey1day -1.5lb

Total loss this week
Total loss week one 14lb - one whole stone!

Well as expected I had a small gain tonight due to the change in WI time. I have put on 2lb since I was last at class at the end of May which I don't think is too bad. I will be starting again properly from next week

Team FFF players

Rainbow Starting next week
Taz STS Starting next week
Wicked Witch -2lb +1lb
United Trekkie -2lb
MrsB Starting next week
Caramumofmany STS
Sarah5 -4.5lb
Zenabob2105 -4lb
Skinnymonkey1day -1.5lb

Total loss this week

Whoop de doop doop -Ive lost 4 pound (and official WI isnt until Friday - but as Im not at work to get weighed we had WI this morning instead!) XXX

Thanks hun xxx

Team FFF players

Rainbow Starting next week -4lb
Taz STS Starting next week
Wicked Witch -2lb +1lb
United Trekkie -2lb
MrsB Starting next week
Caramumofmany STS
Sarah5 -4.5lb
Zenabob2105 -4lb
Skinnymonkey1day -1.5lb

Total loss this week

Ta - I am chuffed with my self! x

Couldn't have done it without you guys though. You, Mod Karen, Emski and Lindam all made really valid points that struck cords! Other people were great too - but you four shone! xxx

You'd do the same for us. I have had over a month away from class and I know that if it weren't for this forum and you guys I would have put loads on

Yeah I would do the same - lol! I felt like that, while I dint lose when I was off track, without you guys Id have been the size of a house xxx

i lost 1lb this week its a loss and i am happy

Back