Caramumofmany -0lb -0lb -0lb -0lb -0lb total loss -0lb
MooMoo -0lb -0lb -0lb -0lb -0lb total loss -0lb

Total loss week one 5 lb
Total loss week two 0lb
Total loss week three 0lb
Total loss week four 0lb
Total loss week five 0lb

Wow fantstic loss rainbow, you must be so pleased :D:D:D

My weigh in tomorrow, will let you know the verdict asap (had a chippy last night so not too hopeful :()

Wow - well done Rainbow.
1lb loss for me this week.

Lx

Team FFF players September

Rainbow -3.5lb -0lb -0lb -0lb -0lb total loss 3.5lb
Taz +3.5lb -0lb -0lb -0lb -0lb total loss +3.5lb
Wicked Witch -1lb -0lb -0lb -0lb -0lb total loss 1lb
United Trekkie STS -0lb -0lb -0lb -0lb total loss 0lb
Charisma -0lb -0lb -0lb -0lb -0lb total loss 0lb
Zenabob2105 -1.5lb -0lb -0lb -0lb -0lb total loss 1.5lb
Fattyfattyboomboom +0.5lb -0lb -0lb -0lb -0lb total loss +0.5lb*
El Nino +0.5lb -0lb -0lb -0lb -0lb total loss 0lb
Caramumofmany -0lb -0lb -0lb -0lb -0lb total loss 0lb
MooMoo -0lb -0lb -0lb -0lb -0lb total loss 0lb

Total loss week one 6lb
Total loss week two 0lb
Total loss week four 0lb
Total loss week five 0lb

Total loss 6lb so far!

Well done Wicked Witch :D:D

feel bad really bad after 2 weeks off i have put on 6lb i am so very sorry but i am back in the zone now XX

Well done Zena and WW, and thanks UT, yup Im back in da zone! Dont worry Cara, I put on 6 pound in ONE WEEK away! xxx

CARA no apologies needed, you are back with us and you WILL succeed. 6lb is not a bad amount to put on while off plan, onwards and downwards

Sorry girls but I have STS this week :eek: I came off CD last week and took full advantage of being allowed to eat and drink so had a chippy and loads of alcohol :eek: Will get back on track now :whip:

Hey Moo moo, im quite new to this site and been having a mooch round, do you mind if i ask why u left cd? thing is i have been with slimming world for 5 months now and was slowing down on my weight loss and being naughty aswell!! oops so i decided to book 2 weeks holiday from slimming world and have been trying cd 2 c how i got on, although the weight loss is good i find it quite restricting ( social life!!!) just wondered if you had same problem and thats why u joined sw? this site is great and really makes you want to do well , at least everyone is in the same boat ! think i want to go back to sw next week..... help xx

Hey Moo moo, im quite new to this site and been having a mooch round, do you mind if i ask why u left cd? thing is i have been with slimming world for 5 months now and was slowing down on my weight loss and being naughty aswell!! oops so i decided to book 2 weeks holiday from slimming world and have been trying cd 2 c how i got on, although the weight loss is good i find it quite restricting ( social life!!!) just wondered if you had same problem and thats why u joined sw? this site is great and really makes you want to do well , at least everyone is in the same boat ! think i want to go back to sw next week..... help xx

Hiya hun, I see friends each week for drinks etc so CD was too difficult for me. I felt like I had no life because all I could have was shakes. I missed sitting down to my tea with my hubby when baby had gone to bed and I really missed having alcohol at the weekends. I had a great loss in that first week but it just wasnt worth it for me xxxx

Thanks for replying , this is the prob for me aswell i hate not meeting my mates for meals and drinks , i would rather have my life back and lose the weight slower , plus i feel with cd once i start eating again that its all gonna go straight back on . Right def made my mind up will be going to sw next week ! thanks ! take care xx

Team FFF players September

Rainbow -3.5lb -0lb -0lb -0lb -0lb total loss 3.5lb
Taz +3.5lb -0lb -0lb -0lb -0lb total loss +3.5lb
Wicked Witch -1lb -0lb -0lb -0lb -0lb total loss 1lb
United Trekkie STS -0lb -0lb -0lb -0lb total loss 0lb
Charisma -0lb -0lb -0lb -0lb -0lb total loss 0lb
Zenabob2105 -1.5lb -0lb -0lb -0lb -0lb total loss 1.5lb
Fattyfattyboomboom +0.5lb -0lb -0lb -0lb -0lb total loss +0.5lb*
El Nino +0.5lb -0lb -0lb -0lb -0lb total loss 0lb
Caramumofmany +6lb -0lb -0lb -0lb -0lb total loss +6lb
MooMoo STS -0lb -0lb -0lb -0lb total loss 0lb

Total loss week one 6lb
Total loss week two 0lb
Total loss week four 0lb
Total loss week five 0lb

Total loss 6lb so far!

Better than a gain I suppose ;)

You're welcome Pip, look forward to seeing you here :D:D xx

indeedy, better than a gain! x

Hey there...I was on CD for almost 3 weeks, and switching to SW was the best thing I did. It has taken me just a little longer, but I have lost the same amount of wt with SW as I did with CD, it was just in half the time.

CDing is good if you can take it. Personally for me whilst I liked the wt loss. It physically cause me loads of pain. Of course I expected a certain amount, but I was feeling sick and want to be ill....and after a while emtionally I noticed the changes. I was not a nice person to be around. I had little patience for anyone. And so i chose to come off it. But over all since then it has been great. I felt so much better being able to eat fruit and veg.But it was a good learning lesson. It made me realise when I was eating, and why ( bordem) And once you are cding and then come off it, you start to listen to your body more. Start realising the actual hunger and being full feelings. And you wonder how you managed to eat that much in the past. I honestly think you follow SW, stick to it and only eat when you are actually hungry and stop when you are starting to feel fool, you will lose the weight. I think that is the downside to SW, people eat as much of the free foods as they want, but in reality there are still calories and if you consume more than you burn, you won't lose, or you will gain. If you don't you will lose. Good luck in whatever you choose.

Moomoo, good girl for having no gain. I gained 2.5 when I came of cding, but losted it the following week.

And rainbow....fantasic loss....you go girl!!

Back