'Team Two' aka "FFF" December challenge x

Ta FFBB xxx

Hey there...I was on CD for almost 3 weeks, and switching to SW was the best thing I did. It has taken me just a little longer, but I have lost the same amount of wt with SW as I did with CD, it was just in half the time.

CDing is good if you can take it. Personally for me whilst I liked the wt loss. It physically cause me loads of pain. Of course I expected a certain amount, but I was feeling sick and want to be ill....and after a while emtionally I noticed the changes. I was not a nice person to be around. I had little patience for anyone. And so i chose to come off it. But over all since then it has been great. I felt so much better being able to eat fruit and veg.But it was a good learning lesson. It made me realise when I was eating, and why ( bordem) And once you are cding and then come off it, you start to listen to your body more. Start realising the actual hunger and being full feelings. And you wonder how you managed to eat that much in the past. I honestly think you follow SW, stick to it and only eat when you are actually hungry and stop when you are starting to feel fool, you will lose the weight. I think that is the downside to SW, people eat as much of the free foods as they want, but in reality there are still calories and if you consume more than you burn, you won't lose, or you will gain. If you don't you will lose. Good luck in whatever you choose.

Moomoo, good girl for having no gain. I gained 2.5 when I came of cding, but losted it the following week.

And rainbow....fantasic loss....you go girl!!

Thanx ffbb , its great to know that other people have gone from cd to sw , it is tempting to stay on cd because of the weight loss but like yourself its starting to make me miserable , when people invite you out i start panicking thinking i cant have this i cant have that and im missing out , at least with sw i was still losing and having a social life !!!

im def going back to slimming world and know my limits after cd like you say on cd you really know when your hungary , and i was getting into that habit of eating as much free food as poss on sw so its trained me to just eat when hungary not just because i can !

back to sw weigh in on thurs and im really excited ! this site is great , how do u join teams on here ? xx:p

Hey there, You just go to one of the teams and ask if you can join.....I am on fff...but there are several available.

As far as social things...I must admit I don't go out too much, but I still sat at the table with my son and OH for dinner. But I could see LU wondering why I was eating soup all the time.

Right now, all I want from SW is to STS, as I am PG I want to still continue as it is a healthy way of eating and not a "diet" so, I am chuffed with it. Good luck...Just remember that when you come off you will initally gain, but it will come back off...you need to give yourself about 1 week to get used to the change.

Jenn

Thanks for all ur advice ffbb and Congrats on being pg!! Hope everything goes well for you ..xx

And Taz yes i love to join ur group !! Wot do i need to do ...?? lol xx:)

Team FFF players September

Rainbow -3.5lb -0lb -0lb -0lb -0lb total loss 3.5lb
Taz +3.5lb -0lb -0lb -0lb -0lb total loss +3.5lb
Wicked Witch -1lb -0lb -0lb -0lb -0lb total loss 1lb
United Trekkie STS -0lb -0lb -0lb -0lb total loss 0lb
Charisma -0lb -0lb -0lb -0lb -0lb total loss 0lb
Zenabob2105 -1.5lb -0lb -0lb -0lb -0lb total loss 1.5lb
Fattyfattyboomboom +0.5lb -0lb -0lb -0lb -0lb total loss +0.5lb*
El Nino +0.5lb -0lb -0lb -0lb -0lb total loss 0lb
Caramumofmany +6lb -0lb -0lb -0lb -0lb total loss +6lb
MooMoo STS -0lb -0lb -0lb -0lb total loss 0lb
Pipz -0lb -0lb -0lb -0lb -0lb total loss 0lb

Total loss week one 6lb
Total loss week two 0lb
Total loss week three 0lb
Total loss week four 0lb
Total loss week five 0lb

Total loss 6lb so far!

Team FFF players September

Rainbow -3.5lb -0lb -0lb -0lb -0lb total loss 3.5lb
Taz +3.5lb -0lb -0lb -0lb -0lb total loss +3.5lb
Wicked Witch -1lb -0lb -0lb -0lb -0lb total loss 1lb
United Trekkie STS -0lb -0lb -0lb -0lb total loss 0lb
Charisma -0lb -0lb -0lb -0lb -0lb total loss 0lb
Zenabob2105 -1.5lb -0lb -0lb -0lb -0lb total loss 1.5lb
Fattyfattyboomboom +0.5lb +2lb -0lb -0lb -0lb total loss +2.5lb*
El Nino +0.5lb -0lb -0lb -0lb -0lb total loss 0lb
Caramumofmany +6lb -0lb -0lb -0lb -0lb total loss +6lb
MooMoo STS -0lb -0lb -0lb -0lb total loss 0lb
Pipz -0lb -0lb -0lb -0lb -0lb total loss 0lb

Total loss week one 6lb
Total loss week two 0lb
Total loss week three 0lb
Total loss week four 0lb
Total loss week five 0lb

Total loss 6lb so far!

You say that...but it's not like it late on...it's early days....I am just so mad...I am sticking to this thing like glue!! and it just isn't helping me....I know it would ...And at least I am eating healthy which is my main concern...I just worked so hard to get it off and now I am going to gain it back!!

You might find that you gain more in the early days and not so much later on. You could also be retaining lots of water. If you are really unhappy speak with your gp or midwife about it and see what they can suggest

Well I am happy with the life style change....but not with the gain. I am still drinking 3-4.5 litres of water a day...maybe I should cut down a bit? I think I am just mad cuz of the gain....I will be ok with at later right now I am not....I still have it in my head I am eating better and should be losing weight...Just need to get my head around it.

wow you are drinking way too much water! Yo should only be having 1.5-2l per day unless exercising!

oh right.....well I was drinking cuz..it's a habit....My personal trainer has told me at the time when i was 21st that I should have been drinking 6 litres a day based on my weight. So I did cut down...but when I was Cding I got used to drinking tons of water....maybe I should mention it to the midwife and see what they say.....

Hi Guys

Lost 1.5lbs at class last night. Was pleased cos a loss is a loss, but it leaves me just 1lb short of my 3 stone. Next week, it will happen!

Charls x

is there any other team to support?!?!

Actually living with a supporter of man *** (can't type the proper name in!) I know there are others teams out there but they just don't compare do they!

Back