Tell me about ur success??

Sam R

I'd like to read some success stories, how much you have lost and how long you have been doing it, and what has changed in ur life since losing the weight. ect and anything else you'd like to add...... I enjoy reading them and feel they are highly motivating :)

I've lost 35kg
done foundation for 11 weeks
rtm for 8 weeks
now maintaining and gaining muscle
what has changed well going to the gym, eating healthy day in day out
getting asked by tonnes of people to help them
with there training regimes which back in July I would never have got asked.
Things are looking up I must say
confidence

oooohh - what a great thread!!! I love talking about myself hahaha....

I have lost 6 1/2 stone since july. i have gone down from a size 30 at my biggest to currently 16/18. Not alot has changed except my clothes take up less space on the airer and it takes less time to iron my clothes as there is less material lol. I have so much more energy, i have stopped going to bed at 9pm every night like i did before.

i LOVE all the compliments, i have completely changed my style of dress and hair and have started to take more care of myself.

Maybe there have been a few things that have changed after all!!!!

Good luck in your journey xxxx

I adore being slim

Went out to a Christmas lunch today with colleagues. Who did the Italian waiter flirt with? Moi!
Last year I went with the same people and had black coffee. I was on abstinence and just at my goal weight.
It was so worth it. Every aspect of my life has changed -
job, relationship, confidence, mood, energy, need less sleep,fab clothes, high heel shoes, patterend tights, mini- skirts, I do more, walk more,
health 100% improved, which is why I decided to lose 12 stone!
Can't say more except every day things remind me how it used to be - like being able to bend down to pick things up, fitting through small spaces, pretty undies etc, etc, etc.
WONDERFUL LL.

Hi there
I have lost 4.5 stone - have put on about 10lb, but still OK at the moment, was too thin at lowest (tho i will try and lose about 5 after xmas!)
I started last January and by May was slim.

the most amazing thing is being able to buy size 6 and 8 clothes (tho am really more of an 8-10 now) i never in a million years imagined I would be a size 8, thought i could never be less than a 12.

The best thing is being able to sit on my husbands shoulders at festivals and gigs as I am 5 1" and never get to see much from down here, lol!

Losing weight was 'easy' and i loved doing LL.

Maintenance is where it gets tough- but i'm not going back to the fat me, so i will continue to try and put into practice the lessons I have learnt this year

LL was the best thing I ever did.

I wish i had done it years ago.

Daisy x

I started on 13 May, lost 40kg by the time I started RTM on 14 September. My life has entirely changed.. new wardrobe, new self esteem, new confidence, and new me!! I feel the the woman I am supposed to be. I cannot reccomend it highly enough and just wish I had known about LL sooner.

Good Luck on your journey.

Jez
xx

I tried to lose over 100 pounds on every diet under the sun for 20 years.

Learned about LL in Dec 2007 and for the first time I felt there was a chance I would acheive that goal.

SO, got my head in the right space, committed to 100% abstainance, and got stuck in in Januray 2008.

I abstained 10 months, and never broke the diet for a second.

The weight fell off, I lost 10 stone, and changed my life forever.

I have maintained over a year now, and still cannot believe who I was two years ago, and who I am now.

To list the positive changes on here would take a lifetime. Every single aspect of my life improved, starting with health, self esteem, confidence, etc.

LL is the best thing that I have ever done for myself - it truly changed my life.

If you commit, and follow it, it will work. Have no fear, and have no regret.

:)

When I did LL last year I lost just short of 5 stone in about 4.5 months (from 20.7 to 15.10).

Improvements in my life were numerous, the most noticable ones being better health, self confidance and being able to buy normal clothes in nomal shops!

Going to the gym became fun and not chore, no more sore thighs from them rubbing together in cold weather, no more excessive sweating from doing simple things like walking into town, and I saved tons of cash from not spending £15+ each day on lunch and dinner!

I sleep better, feel better, look better.... hence why I am so determined to drop what I gained back from being ill and get there again! :)

like BL i abstained the entire time, and along with going gym the weight fell off, now is the task of maintaining :)

Back