Tell me about your pants!!?

Good to hear from you Tracey and yes my gorgey ickle car is still going like a dream!

That's good to hear:D:D:D

My poor little Mini has suffered a bit, but with some TLC now seems to be feeling better:)

Tracey
x

Always always thongs or G strings, but to be fair this is cos im usually in baggy jeans and dont want my bridgets on view.

Im a fan of asda thongs too!

When it comes to needing sexy knicks i go for frenchies, ir matching sets. Also a big fan of big uns for bed, but they'r usually girl boxers which can be quite sexy and dont stay on long ;) xxx

I prefer high leg rather than full briefs or thong they just seem more comfortable than otheres. i am still only able to shop in evans or in the catalogue so i get the 3 packs of high briefs for £8 and i like the choices or patterns and colours available. Nickers seem to be the only thing i feel i am not missing out on when shopping for clothes lol

On the magic knickers front - I had a pair and it took me ages to get em on ( I think they come in small-med or large but the large isn't that large) and after a considerable amount of time wrestling I managed to put my hand thru the gusset before getting em on resulting in crotchless wonder drawers on a red-faced, hot a sweaty bod!!
Aristoc do brill tights that squeeze you in without too much heaving and groaning and they're v comfortable! also high leg knix make your legs look longer ( I'm 5ft 2 so need a hand in that department !)

Almost all my knicks are Playtex Unno. I'm crazy about them. They are comfy, they look sexy, and they cover the lower belly.

These are they in red:

http://211.78.161.57/res/gdsale/st_pic/0642/st-642217-1.jpg

Most of mine are black. I don't look quite as good as that in them, but you get the idea.

On the magic knickers front - I had a pair and it took me ages to get em on ( I think they come in small-med or large but the large isn't that large) and after a considerable amount of time wrestling I managed to put my hand thru the gusset before getting em on resulting in crotchless wonder drawers on a red-faced, hot a sweaty bod!!
Aristoc do brill tights that squeeze you in without too much heaving and groaning and they're v comfortable! also high leg knix make your legs look longer ( I'm 5ft 2 so need a hand in that department !)

PMSL priceless! :rotflmao:

Knickers! OMG I have gone knickers mad since losing a bit of weight. I had a drawer full of sloggies before but now I am always buying new ones to "treat myself" I am really into the shorts with lace round the waist and legs at the moment. Sainsburys have a brilliant range and they are 3 pairs for £7 but this weekend they have 25% off all their clothing. Be warned though - they do seem to come up very large so I would recommend buying a size smaller. M&S also have lovely ones and they are 4 pairs for £10. I have all kinds, spotty, stripey, flowery, even some with butterflies. No one sees them but me really (well my husband gets the odd glimpse) but I feel so much better knowing I have lovely knickers on!! They are really comfy too.

I have always bought some really really pretty more girly knickers from the M&S per una range. There are some lovely ones to choose from - they are gorgeous! I think they were £8 a pair.

I have never worn strings as I really don't think there would be anything more hideous than me wearing one. I like comfy knickers but luckily there are some wonderful ones about.

Happy shopping Georgie, and thank you for the thread. I could talk about knickers all day!!

I bought one of those JML body stockings out of BOOTS...it's the best invention ever!!!! The material is like a really thick pair of tights and they go from mid thigh right up to a scoop neck with some bust support and shoestring straps...it has an extra support band in the middle to nip your waist in and is fab when you are wearing a dress as you dont have any visible lines or bulges.
Dont ask me where it all goes.............It's like magic :D:D:D

I bought one of those JML body stockings out of BOOTS...it's the best invention ever!!!! The material is like a really thick pair of tights and they go from mid thigh right up to a scoop neck with some bust support and shoestring straps...it has an extra support band in the middle to nip your waist in and is fab when you are wearing a dress as you dont have any visible lines or bulges.
Dont ask me where it all goes.............It's like magic :D:D:D

Do you have to take it off to go to the loo or has it got snapper fastenings or is it crotchless?? :confused:God, the guys will be enjoying this thread - come on out Allan, we know you're lurking!:D

:D Just Boxers for me, i know it doesnt help much :D

i have the shortie type ones from matalan, 3 pairs for £5, they go up to a size 20
also i love matching sets with the french cut panites, get em from m&s, thankfully they just about do a cup size big enough

mines keep falling down at the moment so im going to have to go buy new pants!!! considering the shorts ones....tesco are doing them 3 for £5 at the moment...i think they look comfy and with the bit of lace around some of them i think they look sexy!! i go for comfort mainly tho!! currently living in granny pants and they aint sexy!!

I too have gone pants mad!

My favorites are from freespirit and came as part of a cami set - LOVE THEM. Perfect for wearing with Jeans.

When not wearing above pictured pants - I do have many pairs now thanks to the sales :p - I tend to stick to a mini style from either m&s or primark. Of course I do have an obligatory hold in contraption pair for special occasions when I venture out in traditional lady-attire ;) but am due a new pair as I am a lot smaller than when originally bought them - thinking I might give one of these JML body stockings a whirl!!

Im mainly a thong wearer, sometimes knickers. I always like to have matching sets too, otherwise I always get a weird something not quite right feeling if I dont? My most recent purchases were a red set and a black with pink spots set from Asda below. I shop here, there and everywhere and just pick up what takes my fancy.

11177-t.jpg
11168-t.jpg

...... Is it weird that you now know what underwear Im wearing right now :eek: .... lol!!!!

Umm i have loads of every style of pant! love lacey matching pair, am wearing a black push up bra and thong set today with roses on them! v cute!! for day to day wearing its usually girl boxers, very comfortable but not that appealing. OH loves the french lacey types on me!

Umm i have loads of every style of pant! love lacey matching pair, am wearing a black push up bra and thong set today with roses on them!

:D:drool::drool::drool::drool::argh::party0049::crazy::crazy::party0038: this thread is not good for my health :rolleyes:

Back