Tesco light choices mushroom risotto

Purpled

Gold Member
I have looked on SW app and it isn't on the list..

Tesco light choices mushroom risotto (frozen) 400g

Calories 365
Protein 8.7
Carbs 63.7
Fat 2.3

Do I need to give any other info?

That's what it'd be using the 20 cals = 1 syn rule. Not sure which free food allowance should be used, but surely it should have an allowance?

MrsFurze2B said:
18.5 syns on EE according to the online calculator.

Oh wow! Thought it might be less as risotto rice and mushrooms!

Might give that a miss then! Not worth 18.5 syns!

Just recalculated using rice as the allowance and it come out at 4 syns on EE - how good is that??? Fill your boots :)

Okay so it's either 1.5 or 4! :)
I'll go with 4 to be double safe!

Thanks for help guys!

It's a long time since I used the calculator but Shirleen is a very reliable source.

Is there a way you can use rice AND vegetables as the free allowance - are there two drop downs you can use at the same time?

I need to learn how to do this on SW website. As I'm almost always in iPhone I use SW app and here!

But I might look on website to see how easy it is.

Yep 2 free food choices - I used rice from the green allowance and mushroom from the red - only one drop down in each section.

I am a complete novice though so maybe you should trust the more experienced :)

It's a long time since I used the calculator but Shirleen is a very reliable source.

Is there a way you can use rice AND vegetables as the free allowance - are there two drop downs you can use at the same time?

Using those values and both mushrooms AND rice as free food it comes out as 4 Syns. It may be they've changed the ingredients since Shirleen calculated it? besides, mushrooms wouldnt make any difference to the result as theyre virtually zero in everything anyway ;)

I used 4 syns! I had syns left over that day anyway! So I'm sure I'm within my limit!

Thanks for advice everyone!
Don't usually like microwave meals! But I can not however hard I try make a risotto I like.

Back