Sugar:

0.9g, 1% of your GDA

Fat:

0.1g, < 1% of your GDA

Saturates:

trace, < 1% of your GDA

Salt:

1.2g, 20% of your GDA

only can find carrot and coriander at 3syns.... is it new?

hats protein and carbs.. and is info per 100g?

chicken one says free i looked at tesco and found all info :s

Nutrition

NamePer ServingPer 100gEnergy181kJ (43kcal) 85kJ (20kcal) Protein1.3g0.6gCarbohydrate9.2g4.3gsugars0.9g0.4gFat0.1gtracesaturatestracetracemono unsaturatestracetracepolyunsaturatestracetraceFibre0.2g0.1gSodium*0.5g0.2g*Salt Equivalent1.2g0.6g

Free per package/portion on Extra Easy Free per package/portion on Green Free per package/portion on Original
Start Again

Step 2. Enter the nutrition information

Syns calculator help
Please insert the following information from your product packaging, using the nutrition panel. If you're not sure where to find the nutrition information, our diagram on the page should help. If your nutrition panel only has information for 100g, then please select the ‘per 100g’ choice and enter the pack weight or portion size you plan to eat in the box at the end.
Per 100gPer servingCalories (kCal per 100g) or (kJ per 100g) Protein (grams per 100g) Carbs (grams per 100g) Fat (grams per 100g) Package/portion size (grams)

I tried post what i put.. but done it loads and got free x

Sorry, I didn't give you very much info did I! So it's coming out as free on the syn calculator? Or should I could it as syns like other cup a soups?

P.S. Sorry to the moderators, I could have sworn I posted this in the Syn values section. Sorry! :(

per 100g = free
per serving - 2 syns

confused me... i think sachets muct be less than serving
when i do the syn search by 100g says free
then when i do per serving says 2 syns so i supose it depends how much you use x

Back