tescos tinned chilli

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by gonnabesmall, 22 February 2010 Social URL.

1. gonnabesmall

gonnabesmall is doin this

Diet:
    slimming world
    can anyone tell me the syn value please for tescos tinned chilli thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sarahg123

sarahg123 Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(12.99%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    hmmm is this it?? Quite high me thinks! :)

Tesco Chilli Con Carne, canned 400g can

[​IMG] 10½ Syns on Extra Easy [​IMG] Original 10½ Syns [​IMG] Green 13½ Syns

4. gonnabesmall

Diet:
    slimming world
    yeah sounds like the same one.tis really high though.i used to have this on a baked potato and it was lovely.thought id buy some more tins for convience but i wont now.do you know if there is any lower ones x thanks

5. sarahg123

sarahg123 Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(12.99%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    i havent really come across any lower ones for chilli - i seem to find the convenience tins are way high in syns and works out better just to make my own which is completely free and also much tastier! Alternatively if you want something for a jacket potato im really into Heinz curry beans which are only 1 syn for the whole mini tin(200g), much better than plain tomato beans!!

:)

6. gonnabesmall

Diet:
    slimming world
    thats a good idea but i usually make my own curry beans and saves syns .i have a tin of beans add a touch of sweetner and some curry powder according to your taste..viola,syn free curry beans yummy x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.