Thankyou Tesco!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by Dinkey, 21 September 2008 Social URL.

1. Dinkey

Dinkey Full Member

Been dreaming of a Sunday dinner all night, on the SS, had planned it all out this morning,

Chicken ( just a little)
    Green veggies
    1 potatoe
    1 small Yorkshire Pud
    Gravy made from Marigold bullion stock.

However, that is not going to happen as my local Tesco had sold out of chickens by 11am. Whilst fighting my way through the traffic to my nearest Sainsburys a little angel whispered "is this worth the effor?" I imediatly turned the car round and came home, to my comforting cheese & broccoli soup.

This is my second struggle with my willpower, yesterday day 19 of CD i baked and iced two dozen cakes for my grandaughters birthday today, and not one passed my lips:break_diet:
    Mini likes this.
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Diva2B

Diva2B Striving to be good.....

Cambridge [allegedly :o)]
    Give yourself a pat on the back then!

Good for you that you did not succumb. Trust me it is the start of the slippery slope that gets slipperier. You are to be congratulated on your willpower.

Go and get some luxurious bubble bath and scented candles and have some you time in the bathtub with a boogie-box in the background as a celebration for remaining 'faithful' :)

Be gorgeous

lotsa love

Mikki xxx
    Mini likes this.
  4. Dinkey

Dinkey Full Member

Just returned from the party, willpower gave way and ate one mini scotch egg ouch!
  5. needtofeelnormal

needtofeelnormal Full Member

lol, this made me smile, "thank you tesco" :)

its hard to keep up the will power and sometimes when you want something u just have to have it.... so well done hun, im only on day 5 of the CD, so i hope i can be strong.... my only problem is that sainsburys, asda and morrisons is on my door step and within half a mile of each other lol x
    Mini likes this.
  6. tillyfloss

tillyfloss Gold Member

we have sainsbury and asda right opposite too and it is very hard resisting the cooked chicken smell!!
    Good for you for not giving in... must admit I go for a think banana or strawberry shake,,, te soups make me feel yakky
  7. hanloje

hanloje Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    Well done for resisting hun! x
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.