Thankyou Tesco!

Dinkey

Been dreaming of a Sunday dinner all night, on the SS, had planned it all out this morning,

Chicken ( just a little)
Green veggies
1 potatoe
1 small Yorkshire Pud
Gravy made from Marigold bullion stock.

However, that is not going to happen as my local Tesco had sold out of chickens by 11am. Whilst fighting my way through the traffic to my nearest Sainsburys a little angel whispered "is this worth the effor?" I imediatly turned the car round and came home, to my comforting cheese & broccoli soup.

This is my second struggle with my willpower, yesterday day 19 of CD i baked and iced two dozen cakes for my grandaughters birthday today, and not one passed my lips:break_diet:

Give yourself a pat on the back then!

Good for you that you did not succumb. Trust me it is the start of the slippery slope that gets slipperier. You are to be congratulated on your willpower.

Go and get some luxurious bubble bath and scented candles and have some you time in the bathtub with a boogie-box in the background as a celebration for remaining 'faithful' :)

Be gorgeous

lotsa love

Mikki xxx

lol, this made me smile, "thank you tesco" :)

its hard to keep up the will power and sometimes when you want something u just have to have it.... so well done hun, im only on day 5 of the CD, so i hope i can be strong.... my only problem is that sainsburys, asda and morrisons is on my door step and within half a mile of each other lol x

we have sainsbury and asda right opposite too and it is very hard resisting the cooked chicken smell!!
Good for you for not giving in... must admit I go for a think banana or strawberry shake,,, te soups make me feel yakky
x

Back