That's horrible

THAI CHILLI

I'm watching it now, how can he let himself to be like this.

i know its horrible omg

People probably think that about a lot of people on here 'How did he/she let themselves get like that'

Id hope people on here would be slightly more understanding

I'd have to agree, I don't think it's a case of "letting yourself get like that", it is an illness and this man deserves our sympathy not our scorn.

mmmm not sure thats the right attitude...

all my friends and family prob think the same about me.
not that i was mahoosive but because i was sooooo unhappy with my size.

how did i let myself get to 14 stone... same thing!

I think it's the fact that he put himself through painful surgery to remove large amounts of the fat (160kg) but carried on the same way he was before. He had the opertunity to turn his life around then but chose not to, I just don't understand that. If I'd had to put up with the pain of healing after that I would never want to have to be in the situation where I would have to go through it again.

I'll give him one thing...I would love to lose weight at the rate he is!
I personally think he has got real determination to lose the amount he has to purely by diet!:wow:

Ummmm Not a great response..... I am sure people have thought that about all of us at one time or another... Perhaps we should all look at this man as a warning to what damage is possible to do to our own bodies, and feel privilledged that he has alowed people an insight into his life, which I am sure is incredibly difficult and painful. I want to weep for him not moke him.

Back