The flap-jacks - Turnaround time

BigS

Real name Seán
I now find them great. I was getting used to the peanut butter one so replaced some of my shakes with them yesterday but the pharmacist gave me coconut by mistake. I'm glad, they are lovely. Mixed with a cup of black tea and 2 sweeteners and it's like I've discovered something that is wroth discovering. My chin(s) is back up and I'm gonna rock this next fortnight. 4st here I come !

How's everyone else on this fine Tuesday afternoon ?

I'm great... Just about to go to gym

I think I'm gonna get 1 flap jack this week to try

I'm blinking hungry today! But another day almost done! Am finking of living on the bars for the next week but have been informed they may slow the weight loss as higher in calories, anyone know if thats true? I think I will give the coconut another go now. Enjoy the gym people and well done for all your hard work.

cool.... all good here this avo :)

You turn coat Big S!! I still remember your first post about flap jacks vividly! You well and truely put me off and now you are saying i been missing out? lol x

You turn coat Big S!! I still remember your first post about flap jacks vividly! You well and truely put me off and now you are saying i been missing out? lol x

Haha, rule 1 - Never listen to me, I'm an idiot ! They are a grower.

I don't mind the flapjacks (in a neutral, chewing cardboard sort of a way) because it's nice to chew something. But I honestly think I'll weep if I have to have any more soup. I like to use it so I look as if I'm having a proper meal with the kids (and no-one has pointed and noticed I'm having soup). I suppose I could make Vanilla milkshake in a bowl and eat it with a spoon...

I don't mind the flapjacks (in a neutral, chewing cardboard sort of a way) because it's nice to chew something. But I honestly think I'll weep if I have to have any more soup. I like to use it so I look as if I'm having a proper meal with the kids (and no-one has pointed and noticed I'm having soup). I suppose I could make Vanilla milkshake in a bowl and eat it with a spoon...

lol you made me laughxx

Back