the frozen yogurt bar

A new frozen yogurt bar has opened in my home town. A specific fat free one. 4 flavours to choose from. Natural, strawberry, chocolate or mango. I tried a sample of the strawberry one and it does just taste like normal fat free yogurt. They claim to have a group on Facebook which I can't find, tried searching online and looking in my books but can't find syn values anywhere. I checked with the bloke it was definitely fat free to which he said well we wouldn't be called a fat free yogurt bar if it wasn't fat free would we! True but no need for the sarcasm.

Anyway I no its a long shot but wondered if anyone has any info about these kind of frozen yogurt companies?

jezzi999 said:
The big question is do they use sugar.

There are lots of supermarket yogurts that have caught people out as they are fat-free but rammed full of sugar. Brands like Nom for example. Look like mullers but are actually really naughty.

So all I can advise really is ask if their recipes contain sugar or syrups, or if they use sweetner instead.

Ah right, thanks very much for your advice x

Hey chelle! Haven't seen you about for a while. Hope your ok x

You also might want to check with slimming world whether it can have a free food allowance. As I am pretty sure they say no for frozen yoghurt, but I might be wrong.

We have some frozen yoghurt places popping up around here, people are favoring the lower fat option over ice cream. It would be good if they can have a free food allowance.

Back