1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

The Man Who Eats Everything

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by ilovelife, 17 March 2010 Social URL.

1. ilovelife

ilovelife Wishing and hoping!

I have recorded this programme on bbc4 it sounds interesting. It's on tonight at 11.45pm but I persume you can catch it later on iplayer if anyone is interested. I have added the synopsis about the programme below!

Andrew Graham-Dixon presents a profile of food writer Alan Davidson, the author of the Oxford Companion to Food, an encyclopaedia of everything a human can eat. The presenter interviews colleagues, admirers, family and friends to learn about the man who compiled a vast record of people's eating habits, and also learns how his work helped the study of food become a serious academic discipline. Part of the Exquisite Cuisine season
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.