The Results are In - I Won

yyx99

Well I went to work today and it was anounced that not only had I won the depot Slimathon but I had won the national Slimathon within ASDA.

Locally I received a pound for every pound I'd lost.

but nationally I've picked up

1 Week paid Holiday
A weekend for me and the wife at a luxuary spa
and a george makeover. a tailored suit & shirt

Brilliant.

then just before I left today I put a couple of quid in a raffle for some signed football shirt thing. (Bristol city) and Im now got that.

wife wants me to pick the lotto no tonight now!!!!!!!!

WOW!

Fantastic news!!!:bliss:

Lucky You:happy036::0clapper:

That would be magic if you also won the lotto!!!

Best of luck!

Love Mini xxx

Hey.. Well done!! You lost 9 stone in 4 months??!! I'm starting in 2 weeks.. need to lose 6.5 stone...

How was it? Any tips on how u kept going?

Congrats again!! :)

Wow fantastic, bet your wife is happy and yes get the lotto on it seems like your lucky day xx

That is just the best news!!! Congratulations - you really deserved it after all the weight you have lost. I bet you will have a fantastic time at the Spa - lucky you.

Congratulations...thats fab news!!! Caz xx

Thats great news , well done :)

I have been looking for a thread to see if you had won, with that amazing weight loss you deserve it.

Brilliant!! Well done and very well deserved. Enjoy every minute of your weekend away, wifey must think she has a brand new husband! xxxx

The thing that I did not mention is that I have to go to the Asda Oscars in the suit that they are making for me. to collect a award. all paid for I think!!!!!!!!!!

I bet that'll be an amazing night, make the most of feeling like a Hollywood star, take lots of pics and post them on here for us. xx

Congratulations hun, you deserve to win.

x

well done you have had an amazing journey and deserve the prize i hope you both have a brilliant weekend at the spa
Well done again

xx Sharron

Back