Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

The *Smashing* Sunday Thread

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by MinnieMel, 6 February 2011 Social URL.

1. MinnieMel

MinnieMel Why Be Normal?

Start Weight:
    192lb
    Current Weight:
    192lb
    Goal Weight:
    138lb
    Lost(%):
    0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers/low carb/cc
    Morning Ladies --

I guess Mocha did not get up and start the thread with her ever-so-suitable"title".

As it is now afternoon, I thought I'd get it going.

smashing

Main Entry: smash
    Part of Speech: verb (Action Word -- we are taking action)
    Definition: break into pieces; defeat; destroy (We will "break" our losses into manageable goals;"defeat" the demons that led us to become overweight; and "destroy" our old negative self-images and replace them with new positive ones!)
    Synonyms: bang, belt, blast, break to smithereens, burst, clobber, collide, crack, crash, crush, demolish, disintegrate, fracture, fragment, hit, make mincemeat of, pound, powder, pulverize (puliverize excess pounds -- I like that thought), rive, scrunch, shatter, shiver, slam, slug, splinter, squash, squish, trash, wallop
    Antonyms: fail, lose (Truly the opposite of what we will do! Except, we will lose weight and therefore WIN!)

I hope everyone is having a good Sunday, thus far. Quiet day here... okay not totally quiet as DD is resisting doing her math homework.

I am a "Sunday Morning" weigher and show a 2 pound loss this week. Slow and steady... it is all good. I have now lost 11 pounds in 2011 (how appropriate).
    Even with the slower losses (than in 2008), I should be at goal and maintaining by the time I leave to visit my sister in mid-April, and if not -- I'll be closer.

MinnieMel

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Katycakes

Katycakes Stubborn tortoise

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.97%)
    Diet:
    Unsure
    Brilliant MM... yay to the 2lbs loss! Laughed at the word analysis!

xxx

4. Mrs Taurus

Mrs Taurus Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    17st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st1lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(1.97%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well done on your loss MM.
    Master T and I enjoyed a swim this morning, now feeling all soothed and relaxed. Plan to play games with Master T this afternoon.

Hopefully we'll have a smashing time x

5. Mocha

Mocha Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0.5lb(14.14%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge 1000
    Lol MinnieMel!!! Sorry, I forgot to start the thread - Doh!

Not too bad so far. Been busy taking kids to swimming lessons, fetching another from a sleepover, taking kids to a party and then some supermarket shopping.

I have eaten too many pickles including onions, and I know I shouldn't, but it was instead of the crisps I had bought, so a less evil.

I struggle at weekends as they seem so long compared to weekdays where I am distracted at work.

Looking forward to my final CD product already and it's only 2:45pm.

Need to focus on something else, really do. Only 2 days til my WI and really want to lose more than my recent losses.

6. MinnieMel

MinnieMel Why Be Normal?

Start Weight:
    192lb
    Current Weight:
    192lb
    Goal Weight:
    138lb
    Lost(%):
    0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers/low carb/cc
    @Mocha -- Your bmi is close to 25, I think you might have to accept that your losses are likely to slower, unless you doing something unhealthy (like excessive exercise or visiting a sweat lodge). But, well done on getting to this point, and I am sure you'll hit goal soon.

MinnieMel

7. sumayyah

sumayyah please try again

Start Weight:
    23st6lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st13lb(25.3%)
    Diet:
    was cambridge now exante
    oh sunday has indeed been smashing :)

started with the laundry and tidying out madams room and then this afternoon i travelled to see my ex, havnt seen him in 8 months and have missed him badly, was so good to be able to touch him, hug him and smell him ( im not weird i promise ) cant wait till i get to see him again

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.