The Spoon and Me -- Bronski's Diary

Yay for the white lies tickets.
Boo for the Humber Half.
Yay for the prospective Run to the Beat.
Yay for the hen night - it sounds fab.

Hope you're having a nice weekend my lovely.

Sorry - The site posted my message twice!!!

Last edited:
Rori: Totally! There were some right killer bras on offer; 40J on my 34Bs was amazing, the wires ended up halfway round my back! It was such an awesome night :D Sucks that I missed the Humber Half, was well disappointed. I wouldn't have been able to run on my leg anyway, it was really painful over the weekend. Still, plenty more races going on now it's the summer!

Silence: Hehe! No worries, I end up double posting loads :rolleyes: I sent an online application form about 3 times for job post, no wonder I didn't hear back :D

----------------------------------

Hen night was amazing, such a fab night; got tied up with bras while some of my mates threw sweets at me and shoved a pair of lacey knickers over my face! I also got dared to dance on the table in a club (dare me I do it!) so got into lots of trouble with a security guard :D Was ace fun!

Well, amazing as it was, the weekend was a total write off. Not only fat filled but majority wasn't even vegan :( Saturday was shocking; went to the seaside, had cheese and onion patties and chips, two and a half donuts and a caramel fudge icecream on the sea front (the latter a product of friend peer pressure.) Then veggie restaurant, which was generally healthy and vegan, but there was a lot of it... Then oodles of alcohol to boot. Then Sunday did clearing out of the loft (moving day friday :( ) which was just so emotionally draining. Caved and had chips again for tea :rolleyes:

Went to see nurse today about my leg, it's still hurting a lot. She said it was muscle damage, and I need to take ibuprofen for it and not do any exercise for 3/4 days :eek: :( Even then I'm not allowed to run straight away, I have to build it up from scratch with walking, then and only then, am I allowed to run three, farty, little miles. I can spit further than that!!

So injury, coupled with cr@ppy eating means that I probably won't weigh this week. Not in the mood for squatters :(

Sorry, been a bit whingy. Still. White Lies tomorrow!! That'll make me happy :D

Bron

oh well you had a good time, sorry to read about your leg though, maybe you should focus more on cycling to help the muscle, when you can do excersise again.

So pleased you had a great hen night.

So sorry you're feeling down with one thing and another though. I'm sure a weekend blow out won't do too much damage on the scales if you're 100% for the rest of the week.

Real shame about your leg and the running though but on the flip side you'd be in a whole world of trouble if you kept exercising and did more/worse damage that kept you out of action for longer than a few days.

Chin up hun, you'll be fighting/running fit again in no time.

Hope you have a great time at the White Lies tomorrow & it goes some way to cheering you up a little bit. x x :hug99: :hug99:

sorry I havent been around hun. Glad the hen went well, sounds like fun. Please dont beat yourself up because food got in the way. Dont let your memories of special occasions be marred by food. You do so fantastically the majority of the time, so lighten up love.
xxx

hen night sounds fab, and YES it should be one of the occaissions in life where you dont give a monkey's about the food and drink!!
sorry to hear your leg still giving you trouble. take the advice from the nurse-i know you love your running but if you do more damage it'll be even longer til you can again, and do you really wanna be limping down the isle?? LOL
enjoy white lies, am still buzzing from skin last week, especailly as i found some footage of the gigi on you tube

So how was the gig? How's your leg today? You ok?

Sorry for the third degree!! x ;)

Hope you're ok. x :hug99:

Good luck for weigh in tomorrow. x x :)

How's Bron today?
Good luck for WI tomorrow hun!

sorry i've been gone for so long my lovely. glad to hear your hen party went well. don't worry about post-hen squatters. you are right not to weigh this week.

so sorry to hear about your poor leg. now follow doctor's orders!!

abz xx

How's your leg Bron?
Hope you're enjoying your last weekend of singledom!!!

719001m82y3bgn9i.gif

Just popped by to wish you all the best for Saturday. Hope you have a wonderful day. x x

Hope Saturday is the best day of your life.
All my bestest wishes. :)

Back