The syns add up so quickly!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Lucky7, 23 June 2009.

1. Lucky7

Lucky7 Well-Known Member

Took my class out on a trip today and didn't think I was being too naughty - and even took healthy syn-free packed lunch to school trip instead of eating the pizza and chips they were serving. BUT, I succumbed to desert as it seemed such a small thing. Have come home and added up syns for the day as follows...

Dates (x 3) = 4.5
    Mint Imperial = 1.0
    2 small scoops ice cream = 12.5 (guessing would be about 100g)
    Gravy on dinner = 1.0
    Vodka (needed after syn trauma) = 2.5

21.5 syns in one day! I try to average a 10 so this is very depressing. Booooo!

2. Bellybee

Bellybee Well-Known Member

Mark it down as flexible syns. Say you allowed yourself 21.5 as you knew you would need them today. You used those Syns and you will be back to 10 a day tomorrow. Better than feeling deprived and binging
  3. Lucky7

Lucky7 Well-Known Member

Thanks for the support.
    Not sure I need to do flexi thing. I'm more peeved because if I was going to use that many syns I could have had a nice curry out - or get very drunk - or have a really nice bar or chocolate. The dates and ice cream were 'okay' but not worth 17 syns. 17! That's nearly 7 shots of whisky! Pah! Wouldn't happen in normal routine as I'd have made myself write it down before I ate it, which would have stopped me. Poo!