The wagon...

Suppose I will have to turn up now then! lol

Definately. Lets start as we mean to go on :)
So Monday 2nd at 8 pm

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oops I'll continue. New years weigh in and update on here

I will need strapping to the wagon though please
1 safety purposes haha
2 stop me jumping (yes jumping I don't tend to fall lightly!) off!

Xxx

I will need strapping to the wagon though please
1 safety purposes haha
2 stop me jumping (yes jumping I don't tend to fall lightly!) off!

Xxx

Oh don't worry Kirsty I have superglue, parachute cord & whips for anyone who attempts an escape before Easter!

Hope you have some sick bags or a may have to ask you to stop at boots to get some joyrides lol

Just making dinner, then i'll set off, Kat are you ready to supervise my driving? lol. red bull ready, petrol tank filled up, Naughty Xmas Food eaten, Tablets out ready...

Hope you have some sick bags or a may have to ask you to stop at boots to get some joyrides lol
I've got some of those sick bands, that go round your wrist, had them when i was pregnant you can borrow them, they are a lovely blue lol.

I'm ready now infact I won't need pulling I'm ready to leap on!!! Whoop whoop lol! Xx

ah yes but think of the sugar in the jelly tots and fruit pastilles. Sugar is a carb that the body stores as fat. Not a good idea to eat too much.

Tic tacs and iced gems are also good for a sweet buzz if you can't live without sugar.

I've never really been bothered by sweets but now I've not really found any savouries I like I find it necessary lol x

Lexie2005 said:
I've never really been bothered by sweets but now I've not really found any savouries I like I find it necessary lol x

Did you try the ryvita minis? I really like them in chilli.

Love ryvita minis -salt and vinegar

I had them once in the past but felt they were a bit cardboardy, may try them again. Popping to sainsburys after work x

Back