The Weekend: Diet Wrecker

I know where you are sacha, I live in colchester lol small world hey! Been to pizza hut today at turner rise retail park, all you can eat buffet. Best get on the wii tonight! :0)

Hello Essex Girls,

I live in Chelmsford. My favourite shop in the world is in Colchester, Williams and Griffins and my favourite seaside place in the world is Frinton. We have the most fantastic days on the beach there each summer. Sitting on the sand until the tide comes up and then moving up to the grassy bit. You are so lucky. Chelmsford is ok but getting grottier and grottier, it is the only town in the UK where Waitrose closed down. LightRaven, Waitrose is a posh supermarket, which rather tells you what sort of place Chelmsford is!!!:sigh:
L

LightRaven, Waitrose is a posh supermarket, which rather tells you what sort of place Chelmsford is!!!:sigh:
L

Thanks for the clarifiction.. sometimes I read these posts and it's like..."huh?" :8855:

I work in a place like that... Moorestown, NJ.. Got McMansions everwhere. Beautiful little town, but I so stick out being from the City... LOL

LR

Lightraven u dunno how much I wanna try those corner pizza places! I LURVE pizza hut tho! My other half told me about this pizza place over the bridge in New York... its my hope to go there some day!

Well, NY pizza is much different from Philly Pizza. Greasier.. but still yummy!

When and if you ever get over here, make sure you make a stop in Philly.. (2 hours from NYC)... gotta try a Philadelphia Cheese Steak if you're gonna go to NYC just for pizza! ;)

LR

Wow all the locals are on here! I was born in Chelmsford... I really like it there. Frintons ok for a day on the beach, but very dreary any other time!! Theres ONE pub, no cinema, nothing! But its ok I guess lol...

I just read that I pledged to lose 9lb this month... I didnt lose anything this week and have only lost 2lb so far... can't see me losing 7lb in 2 weeks lol! But I can try!!

I wanted a hot corss bun 4 brekkie today, and thought if I was on weight watchers I could... but I brought so much bargain slimfast at tesco's I have aout a months worth left so can't really switch yet (what a waste!)... oh well.

Gotta get bk to the gym again. I done 2 x 2hr sessions last wk and felt much better after so hopefully I can get bk on track this week. Maybe no more takeaway til end of feb!

Maybe I'll have to stop by Philli too ;o)

Back