THE WEIGHTY MATEY'S January Slim

princessria

is a pirate arrrgggghhhh
:D Hi Ladies here is up to date list with Lauries brill loss deducted when you get weighed just copy and paste

Laurie - 28lbs,22.5
Princessria - 16lbs
Rachel1974 - 16lbs
Bunnyg - 35lbs
MrsV - 21lbs
Chiana - 14lbs
Ikkle87 - 28lbs
Baloo - 28lbs
Karra - 21lbs
Kat0709 - 14lbs
Time4action - 21lbs
Summerscream - 18lbs

we had 260 to lose and with the first loss we now have 254.5 haha if anyone can think of a better way to record losses just do it XXXXX:8855: i am rubbish

Laurie - 28lbs,22.5
Princessria - 16lbs
Rachel1974 - 16lbs
Bunnyg - 35lbs
MrsV - 21lbs, 19lbs
Chiana - 14lbs
Ikkle87 - 28lbs
Baloo - 28lbs
Karra - 21lbs
Kat0709 - 14lbs
Time4action - 21lbs
Summerscream - 18lbs

Thats now 252.5lbs left to go!!!!

He! He!!! Morning everyone!!!

thats a brill loss, mrs v well done!!!
it looks good princessria! I understand it...
so lets make sure we all reply on this thread now keep this one going!
how are you all this morning
xxx

i joined the gym last night so i am achey lol it was full of really thin women that didn't smile very much i put this down to the fact they probably don't eat hehe

ha ha lol, ... i eventually wanna join a gym i'd love to go swimming and take advantage of the membership! I only ever go swimming when im out in Spain @ my aunt's apartment... no ones looking @ me there! i do love swimming though!
xxx

i don't mind it too much at the swimming baths but at the gym i'm a bit dubious as it's a bit of a poser gym oh well at least if i go and get it over with i can get on with concentrating on the exercise i'm not too bothered bout my body lijke that i just think stuff it you don't have to sleep with me so if you don't like it don't look i'm big but i'm still proud of my figure it's just a larger version than usual lmao

My brain hurts lol. is it to have lost 28lb in total or to lose a new 28lb lol. Cos I have already lost 17lb and I get confused easy lol.

Well I made a slight change to my menu for today, but by heck it was bloody gorgeous!!! I made eggy bread using milk and bread as HEX and it was syn free and totally delicious. I had it with some chopped tomatoes. Mmmmmm.

Still on track for a syn free day and I don't feel bloated today wooohoooo x

Hi Ikkle...its 28lbs in total loss by the end of January, so if you have already lost 17lbs (well done you!!!), that means you have 11lbs left to go.

Laurie - 28lbs,22.5
Princessria - 16lbs
Rachel1974 - 16lbs
Bunnyg - 35lbs
MrsV - 21lbs, 19lbs
Chiana - 14lbs
Ikkle87 - 28lbs, 11lbs
Baloo - 28lbs
Karra - 21lbs
Kat0709 - 14lbs
Time4action - 21lbs
Summerscream - 18lbs

Hope that makes sense???

Kerry-Ann
xx

yeah it does hun, thanks. God don't tell my college I couldn't work it out, I'm one of the higher achievers on my Maths course lol Give me Algebra any day. :p

Ok...just discovered that pork chops grilled and then eaten cold the next day in a salad is rank!!! Lol...however rekindled my love of pickled onions!!!

I am pants at maths!! Lol...just able to think a bit today thats all!!! Lol

Oh I love pickled onions. I eat a huge jar a week lol. Don't forget onions are a speed food too lolol :D xx

I know!!!! I love pickled onions too and used to get through the sweet sized jars of them in 3 days....love my Mum's pickled onions Lol!!!....I ate a sweet jar full in a day a few years ago and was very ill indeed!!! Hadnt eaten them until now! hmmmmm!!!!!

Hi, I like the new name - have lost 12lb already so hope I'm doing this right - Baloo
Laurie - 28lbs,22.5
Princessria - 16lbs
Rachel1974 - 16lbs
Bunnyg - 35lbs
MrsV - 21lbs, 19lbs
Chiana - 14lbs
Ikkle87 - 28lbs, 11lbs
Baloo - 28lbs, 16lb
Karra - 21lbs
Kat0709 - 14lbs
Time4action - 21lbs
Summerscream - 18lbs

right to clarify it was starting from when you first joined the thread how much weight in pounds you wanted to lose before the last week of January so by my weigh in which is a wed 28 i wanted to lose 16lbs XXX

Yup thats right Hun...your goal for the end of Jan is 16lbs, just work out how much you have lost and take it away from that goal.

so you can just eat pickledonins on cocktail sticks at xmas with bits of baby bell as you hea ahaha thats ace

Lol we will all be sat eating jars of pickled onions lol x

My weigh in tomorrow and for the first time I don't feel confidant and feel a bit bloated too.
Oh well will find out tomorrow. Maybe its all the green days this week?
Rach xx

Back