THE WEIGHTY MATEY'S January Slim

good luck rachel.
i felt bloated yesterday but still managed to lose.
stay positive hun you're doing soooo well
xxx

Thanks Laurie this board helps loads.
Hope to get a loss like yours lol
Rach xx

I'm sure you will do brilliant Rach, I get weighed in on Thursday and feel like I have had a shocking week I know on paper I have done ok though so who knows. Don't worry about being bloated though, it probably is all the green days, if you have pasta try swapping to wholemeal pasta (wholewheat) apparently it stops the bloating, dunno if its true or not.

my weigh in tonight too Rachel am v scared hehe but not to worry if your bloated with water retension try drinking lots of water it stops your body storing as it thinks your giving it a regular supply XX

Ooooo fingers crossed for your weigh ins ladies!!!
Our bodies are naturally storing extra fuel due to this fantastic weather we are all experiencing, but it will shift!!!

Kerry-Ann
xx

My weight in tonight too and I feel fatter than I did last week. I've had a cold since Sat and not done my usual preparation for meals, I have just eaten what was to hand and that was a very bad thing as I dont think I've lost an ounce far less a lb. Oh well, never mind, its not about each week, its about the whole journey and mine has just had a wee setback :(

Will check back later and let you know the damage x

You just concentrate on getting better Hun...forget about the weight for this week, if you've gained, its only due to you being poorly.
Knuckle down to it, when you feel you are able to...

Take care

Kerry-Ann
xxx

Hi Girls
Weigh in day and I stayed the same. Not too bad though I really thought I might have gained some!
Any way stayed for the meeting and feel much better. Am going to have more red days this week and drink more water too like you suggested.
I thought I might feel down in the dumps but my sw lady said I have lost 7lbs in 3weeks and maintained this week which is very good so I feel positive for this week
Rach xx

Welcome back Rach, well hun its better to maintain than to gain and you have been doing brilliantly. I'm not optimistic for weigh in tomorrow but we will see I would be happy with a maintain or a loss, will be gutted if it is a gain. I am gonna have red days next week as I had green a lot this week and as I am being investigated for chrons some foods have a bad reaction with me and I think that might be why I feel so lousy this past 2 days.

Well done though hun.

Ikkle x

Ps I am going out tomorrow and have a gorgeous new top in a size 24 rather than a 26, am well happy lol xx

i get weighed tomorrow i tryed so hard all week but i do find myself eating the same jacket spuds beans and cheese and lots of mug shots and low fat noodles but i like these haha ive been drinking loadssss more water but i feel even more bloated then ever today! choccies got brough into work today i took some and put them in my draw for day after weigh in on friday hahaha have them as my syns!

Laurie - 28lbs,22.5
Princessria - 16lbs
Rachel1974 - 16lbs
Bunnyg - 35lbs, 21.5
MrsV - 21lbs, 19lbs
Chiana - 14lbs
Ikkle87 - 28lbs, 11lbs
Baloo - 28lbs, 16lb
Karra - 21lbs
Kat0709 - 14lbs
Time4action - 21lbs
Summerscream - 18lbs

A big huge well done to our Bunny who had her first weigh in tonight and has lost an amazing 13.5lb! Bloody brilliant love well done!!!

OMG that is amazing how has she managed that any tips for us bunny im so pleased for you thats much better than a CD loss! XXX

Hi Girlies,

Well as expected my flu has gotten the better of my first week. I knew that really as since Saturday SW has been the last thing from my mind. Today its horrid, I'm sitting here on my couch wrapped in a blanket sneezing and coughing all over the shop. Managed to get to weigh in last night and lost a measly 1lb, but as soon as I'm well again and have my head back on straight, I'll be back on the plan.

Have a good week everyone x

Laurie - 28lbs,22.5
Princessria - 16lbs
Rachel1974 - 16lbs
Bunnyg - 35lbs, 21.5
MrsV - 21lbs, 19lbs
Chiana - 14lbs
Ikkle87 - 28lbs, 11lbs
Baloo - 28lbs, 16lb
Karra - 21lbs
Kat0709 - 14lbs
Time4action - 21lbs, 20lbs
Summerscream - 18lbs

t4a it was a loss hunni, 1lb is a brilliant loss no matter what. if you lost 1lb a week that would be 52lb a year which is 3 stone 10lb!!!

Hi Girlies,

Well as expected my flu has gotten the better of my first week. I knew that really as since Saturday SW has been the last thing from my mind. Today its horrid, I'm sitting here on my couch wrapped in a blanket sneezing and coughing all over the shop. Managed to get to weigh in last night and lost a measly 1lb, but as soon as I'm well again and have my head back on straight, I'll be back on the plan.

Have a good week everyone x

get well soon :)

I posted this already in the old thread but I went to weigh in yesterday and.... I gained 1.5 pounds!! Can't describe how awfull I am feeling. Never cheated once and following the plan for 100%. My period is due for next week Thursday and I have no idea why I gained. I am very hungry, maybe because how gutted I feel at the moment. The good news is that I am still on plan, I decided to continue until after Christmas. My mood: :confused: :eek: :(:cry::mad: :wave_cry:

t4a well done on your 1lb, that's really good. This time of year is really hard to lose weight, so well done

And Summer, you poor thing - I think that's got to be the worst thing if you've been 100%. However, sometimes our bodies do funny things to us and I am sure if you stick with it, next week the loss will show!

Thanks Ickle for updating with my weight loss. I am really pleased, it's a great first week for me, but please everyone bear in mind it's because I have so much to lose! So please don't despair!

These next few weeks are most likely to be really tough for us all (this week for example, I have 2 christmas parties. The one I can be quite restrained, but the other is a freebie and booze is free, so will certainly be making the most of it!).

Good luck for all the weigh in's xx

Summer well done for sticking with it, I am sure next week you will have a super duper loss hun. You are doing well by keeping to it 100%. TOTM can affect your weight x

Summer I am sure you will have a reward loss next weekx
Bunny you star!!! Whats your secret!!
I am having a red day today as advised and drinking loads of water too. So heres for a good week for me!
Rach xx

Back