the world has gone mad - any wonder we have body image issues? I'm raging!

minirog

Silver Member
Mischa Barton gets into a spot of bother with her classic car | Mail Online

The article says she's been offered money by Jenny Craig Diets to lose weight. She doesn't need to lose weight! OMGoodness!

http://www.usmagazine.com/healthyli...howing-flabby-belly-in-too-tight-pants-197031

The world is a messed up place. If this is what we are having to compare ourselves to then no wonder we all feel like giving up at times. It's wrong. And as for her ex boyfriend - what a plank! There is a reason he is an ex I think.

:mad:

Last edited:
Thats showbiz for you. Is looks amazing and if I had half her figure I would be over the moon.

Society is bloody nuts. No wonder young girls with anorexia have increased by massive amounts in the last decade. Is so sad.

Thanks for replying! 95 views and no comments - does everyone hate me?! :D

xx

you getting paranoid?

That's just nuts! No wonder I don't read celeb magazines, the world has gone crazy if that's the definition of fat

theres nowt wrong with the girl, aside from the bad choice of clothes she looks damn good to me, wish i had her body

Paranoid? Me?!

I just think it's bloody awful that this is the message we send people. Sure she could do with some trousers that fit, but couldn't we all! LOL

Well shes obese for Hollywood standards :D

But yes i see what your saying, its VERY bad.

I'd kill for legs that long!

she looks fine shes always been criticised for losing alot of weight anyway i dont see why she would want to lose more!

having said that i read an article today on a woman who weighs 46 stones and earned 64K last year squashing men :|

she looks fine shes always been criticised for losing alot of weight anyway i dont see why she would want to lose more!

having said that i read an article today on a woman who weighs 46 stones and earned 64K last year squashing men :|

ROTFL! so funny. love it.

seriously, her choice of clothes could have been better but she's not overweight at all. love to have her little bit of flab any day instead of mine.

I read that too.

I giggled so much at the line that said "her family do not know what she does for a living"....... err!... Hello! There are pictures of you in the story! Big fat naked pictures! I think they might know now!

I read that too.

I giggled so much at the line that said "her family do not know what she does for a living"....... err!... Hello! There are pictures of you in the story! Big fat naked pictures! I think they might know now!

omg i know!! when i saw the headline and it said she weighed 20stones i was like omg im not that big n when i realised it was her belly that 20stone i was like damn! shes got confidence!!!

I just got an awful picture of her on the floor trying to scoop her 20 stone belly onto the scales to check the weight. Not nice! Took ages to get the image out of my head!

theres nowt wrong with the girl, aside from the bad choice of clothes she looks damn good to me, wish i had her body

The only thing wrong with the girl is poor taste in men (and some occupational therapy issues re: the car key -- but then if all hose goons were around my car I mgiht be too stressed to open the lock. Porr lass.).

Where's the link?

Where's the link? Am I going to have to google to find this article? I am researching a possible career change -- this might be it!

MinnieMel

I have tried to find it but can't. It was on the cover of one of the women's glossy mags last week. I had to buy it for that alone.

Back