There's not much I do agree with the boss-eyed Scot

howdy-doody

Eloquent hooligan
I keep my left overs :D on else harvey gets them :D lol xox

how is my wee hoowdy?! xox

must admit im guilty of it but i agree it is so wasteful will have to try harder to re use food that i can

Dont throw nothing away me!!! I remember our Xmas turkey lasting till Easter in our house! lol Daddy was a tight booger x

whats ur goal for next weigh in?!?!

I am on week 6 of LT now - and I have been so busy this last few weeks - i have had a bad cold, been away 2 weekends in a row and been working flat out in my business and visiting hospital as my dad has been ill.

I used to be so focused on LT and loosing weight but because I have been so busy -its been weird - I have stuck to LT but my exercise regime has totally went out the window, slendertone hasnt even had a look in, walking is reduced to about an average of 1 mile a day compared to 3 or 4 miles and my water intake probably just about meets the minimum recommendation even on a good day.

Im glad I am on LT cos its time like this that I can totally loose control of my eating and just live on fast food and takeaways. But I feel I really have slipped up and lost my focus even though I havent cheated I havent been doing all the other things.

I so want to loose 3 pounds this week to hit my goal and stay on track with all the milestones i have set myself....

I know im going to be really gutted if i miss my goal - especially as i know my water and exercise has slipped!!

Cant wait to life returns to normal for me and I can get back into my wee routines again.

Fingers crossed i hit my 3 pound weight loss goal on wednesday

Whats ur goal this week? And what do u do to make sure u hit it??

xox

see! i meant to post this as a new thread... grrr... im not with it!

You gonna do a new thread Julz or do I reply on here???????lol

Back