thingirlsoon - my lipotrim diary

Reading the forums really helps me, curveappeal always talks sense which has helped me stay on track.
Kanundra how are you getting on? It's a great diet if you want to get control back but really hard for first few days. Results are worth the pain though. Good luck x

Reading the forums really helps me, curveappeal always talks sense which has helped me stay on track.
Kanundra how are you getting on? It's a great diet if you want to get control back but really hard for first few days. Results are worth the pain though. Good luck x

I talk sense hehe.. Dunno bout that bahaha

I drive a mobile food van, all the pies and pasties you can eat. But, it's been easier than I thought. Second day, done, :) just a little headache this morning, but it's gone now.

I already feel like it's working. I feel so much better in myself. Knowing there's no rubbish going in my mouth.

Back