Thinking of slimming world

lilmissprincess

So Im short and round, we'll put it that way. Not in a very obvious way, but im shorter than five foot and eleven and a half stone, which im unhappy about, because its all in my stomach. There isnt a slimming world in Cork, so I am contemplating doing it online and am wondering is it a lot more difficult and is it worth it...

Def join! I haven't done SW online but I'm sure if you have the motivation then you will succeed. It's a great diet and really does work. I'm 5ft and used to be as wide as I was tall. In total I've lost about 5 stone and if I can do it any one can. Good luck

Hi Lilmiss,

I have recently rejoined Slimming World after being off-plan for a few years and after having attended various other slimming classes with very little success. I find Slimming World to be very easy to follow (your first couple of weeks will take a wee bit of getting used to) but it does work and the results can be incredible! If you haven't got a class nearby you, I'd definitely look in to doing it online - you won't regret it! If you need some inspiration just look at some of the "before" and "after" pictures on the SW thread - some of the people's losses on there are incredible!

Sam x

Back