• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Thinking of swopping to Slimming World

Nat

hello everyone, hope you dont mind me posting on here as am a current cambridge dieter but after a 3 week holiday am struggling:cry: to get back into the swing of things and am thinking that maybe slimming world is the way forward. As realistically as good as CD is, I can't live like that for the rest of my life, I need to learn to eat healthily and to stop binging.

What is everyone's average weight loss per month??

Have a pile of sw mags beside me that friend has just given me and mouth is watering!!!

thanks for listening xx:)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Hi Nat,

I did 8 weeks on Lipotrim and lost 2 st 10 lbs, I have been on Slimming World for 2 weeks now and lost 6 lbs....I know it's slower, but I now have a social life, I'm off to Cyprus on Wednesday and I can't wait to try all those Greek salads...couldn't have done that on Lpiotrim:D

Taz

Spam Hunter
S: 17st12lb C: 12st4lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 27.3 Loss: 5st8lb(31.2%)
Anything from 1-4lb a week depending on how rigidly you stick to it. Come and join us, we are a friendly bunch and eat lots! x

red11

S: 19st12lb C: 19st12lb G: 13st6lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
hi nat:),i too was on the cd and i lost about 5 stone,but have been awful since christmas and put two stone back on:rolleyes:,so i started slimming world on monday and im loving it..its great to eat with the family...good luck whatever you decide
emmaxxxx

Hiya hun
Good luck!
Ruthyxxx

Taz

Spam Hunter
S: 17st12lb C: 12st4lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 27.3 Loss: 5st8lb(31.2%)
By 'gain full access' I guess you mean the ability to send private messages, signature space and avatars etc? You have to have 50 posts before you get full priviledges

S: 16st11lb C: 16st11lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 39.1 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
slimming world is really good and when I've lost my weight I shall do that so I stay focused. Dont expect more than 2-3 pounds a week tho. x

I love SW. I lose 1lb a week on average, but I'm not a fast loser! When I went to class, people lost a lot of weight and a lot faster than I did. It all depends on how much of a lifestyle change it is for you I think, and how much you have to lose - like any diet if you only have a few pounds to get off, it takes a long time; if you have more to lose it's quicker.

It's a healthy plan though, lots of fruit & veg, and the only 'diet' I can do as I've got a big appetite!

S: 16st2lb G: 10st10lb
I prefer SW to other diets, as I don't want to deprive myself of foods, and with kids and going out and about quite a bit, I would find it impossible to do anything else. When you stick to it properly (which I REALLY need to do), you can lose about 1-4lbs a week, depending on how much you have to lose.

Good luck with it, it definitely teaches you how to eat healthier.

Nat

thanks girls, am giving CD one last try but am def going to move to slimming world when near goal to learn a healthier way of eating!